Welcome to the FOTD (Face of the Day) Forum! Tips for taking clear pics inside!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the idea there cheller. A light effect always helps make our photos looks stunning and better!

wow I learnt alot, I am donig a photography course in August any tips I learn i will share it here.

welcome to the face of the day is important for all peoples, because face is good then full day is good for working any jobs.

Awesome! I love doing FOTDs. I am so glad I found a place where I can post them!
biggrin.gif

i'm so glad i stumbled across this thread! I'm going to be starting my very own portfolio, so any camera tips are greatly appreciated. i read a lot of great tips that i can't wait to try. thanks all for posting your tips and tricks!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i'm so glad i stumbled across this thread! I'm going to be starting my very own portfolio, so any camera tips are greatly appreciated. i read a lot of great tips that i can't wait to try. thanks all for posting your tips and tricks!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Woo hoo!!!!!!! I just asked yesterday in FOTD how to get better pictures.  I never knew about the settings and the tissue over the flash trick.  I'll be trying it out later 
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back