Well, hello there

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hiiiii! Just thought I'd post a little something to start to submerse myself into the community. My name is Alex and I'm currently enjoying the temporary cold weather on the west coast of Florida. I've used a few makeup products since I started out in my teens, but only since I've moved out on my on this past December have I started becoming, well, a makeup junkie xD So far, I'm the most obsessed with Urban Decay (who isn't?), and I've bought a few products I'm loving from TheBalm, Nars, and Too Faced. 

Birchbox posts are what brought me to the forum, when I was doing a little digging for spoilers. And I'm so happy it did! I love the articles and discussions here. I'm getting married on May 12th (less than 3 months, yayyy!) so that's my main focus right now. I'm doing my own hair and makeup, so I'm looking for ideas in that as well. And, now I'm gonna start rambling, so I'll stop this here. -waves- hello everyone!

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Originally Posted by automaticeyesx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you! The nail board is calling my name ^_ ^

LOL I know that feeling! Really, this whole board has some great discussions, tutorials and overall rockin' people. Welcome aboard! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Welcome to our beauty community! We are so happy you joined! You will absoloutely love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

​
 ​
[SIZE=14pt]You've found the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around!​
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]​

Latest posts

Back