Well hello there !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought it would be rude of me not to interduce myself to you all.

I've been looking on the forums and all look great can''t wait to start chatting to you all.

I am EJ, just turned 30 !! (Yuck!) I am getting on a bit, lol. Married with a 4 years old very demanding daughter who is into my make up stuff already, lol (bless her) . I live somewhere in Essex, England..

This site has been recommended one of my good friend Pauline ((hugs)) and I am so very glad she did.... Excellent site Pauline !! I'll be here chatting most of the time - that is only if I can find time from Ebay...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Look forward to chatting to you all...

Till then bibi
icon_biggrin.gif

EJ

x

HEllo EJ! Welcome to MakeupTalk! Thanks for joining up! Yep Pauline is a sweety! YOu will find the girls here wonderful and soooooooo knowledgeable!

If you have questions, get a hold of one of the moderators and they will help you! Have a great stay!

Originally Posted by Cruel_Venus

I thought it would be rude of me not to interduce myself to you all. I've been looking on the forums and all look great can''t wait to start chatting to you all.

I am EJ, just turned 30 !! (Yuck!) I am getting on a bit, lol. Married with a 4 years old very demanding daughter who is into my make up stuff already, lol (bless her) . I live somewhere in Essex, England..

This site has been recommended one of my good friend Pauline ((hugs)) and I am so very glad she did.... Excellent site Pauline !! I'll be here chatting most of the time - that is only if I can find time from Ebay...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Till then bibi
icon_biggrin.gif

EJ

x

Hello & welcome! You're 30, huh?! I'm a little older than you are, so you're still a spring chicken, so to speak!
icon_smile.gif
I've been married almost 15 years (gasp) and my daughter just turned 12. However, I find my hubby to be a bigger baby than my daughter esp. when he doesn't get his way.
icon_eek.gif
icon_smile.gif
Anyway, sorry to babble on and again hello, hello, hello...hello!

Hi EJ!!! Extending a WARM welcome to you from the backend admininstration/programming deptartment.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yep, we love Pauline to death! She is soo sweet.

I am Tony, one of the rare MEN on here. Want to wish you a great stay. You will find MakeupTalk a little different than some other boards, with it's board layout and the way it looks, but nevertheless, we all have a lot of fun over here. If you need any help with learning the layout, just PM any of the moderators, as they are here alot.
icon_cool.gif
we are moving quickly with TONS of new users and tons of new posts each day.

Make sure you check out the review center and the swap center also!

Take care and happy to have you joined in the fun!
wink.gif

I thought it would be rude of me not to interduce myself to you all. I've been looking on the forums and all look great can''t wait to start chatting to you all.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Till then bibi
icon_biggrin.gif

EJ

x

LOL Tabitha, I know what you mean about men ! They all little kiddies....awww don't we love them to bits, lol... my hubby is nearly 40 and the house is full of Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlett, UFO toys, DVD's, Videos... Somebody help(!) as I don't know where to put them anymore...
icon_eek.gif
He buys..... I tell him off.... he buys again... I tell him off again....... He buys.... I get really angry and pack my bags and tell him I am leaving him ...... he cries and points to my personal stuff, wardrobe, shoes, belts, bags or whatever he can find to make me feel guilty - I say thats the last time and it won't happen again...... but ...... guess what? Yeahhh he buys again.... Old habits die hard !! A bit annoying really !

A true story of my life !!! hehhe

ROFL! How funny! A fellow SCI-FI freak! I am also one!!!! Bring on the Terminator! Get him on this board so we can talk SciFi!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL Tabitha, I know what you mean about men ! They all little kiddies....awww don't we love them to bits, lol... my hubby is nearly 40 and the house is full of Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlett, UFO toys, DVD's, Videos... Somebody help(!) as I don't know where to put them anymore...
icon_eek.gif
He buys..... I tell him off.... he buys again... I tell him off again....... He buys.... I get really angry and pack my bags and tell him I am leaving him ...... he cries and points to my personal stuff, wardrobe, shoes, belts, bags or whatever he can find to make me feel guilty - I say thats the last time and it won't happen again...... but ...... guess what? Yeahhh he buys again.... Old habits die hard !! A bit annoying really !
A true story of my life !!! hehhe

Welcome to MakeupTalk, EJ!!! I'm Janelle, from NY - so glad Pauline brought you here!!! Love Pauline - she is so sweet! Welcome to the best besuty site ever!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Tony, lol !! Guess what? He is busy watching an episode of UFO at the moment... while his wife making online purchases without his knowledge
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I shouldn't really be too hard on him I suppose as I will be a very rich woman one day !!!
icon_twisted.gif
This Thunderbirds puppets are selling like £50 - £60 a piece on Ebay... Hehehehe

Hey hang on !! Ive come here to talk about girlie stuff.... not about my husband and his puppets !! hahahahhah

Originally Posted by Cruel_Venus Tony, lol !! Guess what? He is busy watching an episode of UFO at the moment... while his wife making online purchases without his knowledge
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I shouldn't really be too hard on him I suppose as I will be a very rich woman one day !!!
icon_twisted.gif
This Thunderbirds puppets are selling like £50 - £60 a piece on Ebay... Hehehehe

Hey hang on !! Ive come here to talk about girlie stuff.... not about my husband and his puppets !! hahahahhah

Does he know you're selling his Thunderbirds Puppets?? LOLOL
tongue.gif

Thanks Janelle... I love the site !! Its brilliant ! I think I better go and email Pauline to say thank you...
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome to MakeupTalk, EJ!!! I'm Janelle, from NY - so glad Pauline brought you here!!! Love Pauline - she is so sweet! Welcome to the best besuty site ever!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

No I won't sell them just yet..... I said one day I'll be a very rich woman....not yet !
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Does he know you're selling his Thunderbirds Puppets?? LOLOL
tongue.gif

ROFL! COOL! Are they on EBAY, i'll buy em

hahahahahah

Tony, lol !! Guess what? He is busy watching an episode of UFO at the moment... while his wife making online purchases without his knowledge
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Cruel_Venus No I won't sell them just yet..... I said one day I'll be a very rich woman....not yet !
smile.gif
Gotcha! LOL So the next time he pisses you off & you tell us you're a rich woman - we'll know why! lol j/k
wink.gif

You are a very bright girl Janelle!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Gotcha! LOL So the next time he pisses you off & you tell us you're a rich woman - we'll know why! lol j/k
wink.gif

Aloha & Welcome to MuT EJ! Any friend of Pauline's is a friend of mine. I'm glad you joined up w/the fellow cosmetic & beauty fiends here & I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back