Well I did it....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got my breast reduction yesterday....I feel pretty good...but its kind freaky when i look down and my boobs are gone hahahah.

They werent sore at all yesterday, but the freezing is whereing off and i cant take more tylenol 3s till 6 pm. I just realized the doctor didnt say anything about using ice. I should prolly look into that.

congrats! I hope you will be very happy with your new resized girls. Good luck in recovering quickly and painlessly

Good luck in recovering!
smile.gif

here is to a speedy recovery and a better overall feeling for you!

Oh congratulations!! I want a breast reduction and a little lift thrown in. I can't believe all you got was Tylenol 3's though. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!

I had one done too in 2002...It is weird to look down and see them gone, but it's great to be able to buy cute little shirts instead of big tents! Hope you recovery quickly!

Thanks ladies....

The pain is slowly getting worse as the freezing is going out. Its still not the worse thing ever.....Ive had cramps worse then this hahahaha.

They are pretty un attractive right now, I cant wait to see how they change when the swelling goes down.

Latest posts

Back