Wella System Professional products!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried Wella System Professional's products???? Which are your faves? you liked??

Do they have a flat ironing protectant??

Unfortunately, I haven't... At least not to my knowledge, unless my hair stylist used it.

We sell quite a bit of it at work, mostly to older customers, the haircolor seems pretty good for gray coverage. I know they make some hair conditioning treatments and a kholesteral, but I don't think they make a heat protectant. I mean they might, but we don't sell it.

Thank you girls!! It's mostly using in Europe that's because most of you don't know the brand or the whole products

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey stranger! I missed you!Sorry not helping at all lool.

I missed you too sweetie!!!!!!! I'm soo happy you're back!!!!!

hug.gif
hug.gif
hug.gif

My colorist uses Wella to color my hair and she recommends the shampoo and conditioner to me all of the time to help maintain my color. I have tried them and they work pretty good but I mostly stick to my Paul Mitchell and Matrix Biolage.

Latest posts

Back