Welp, I'm new

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, this is going to an awkward introduction, but here it goes... I'm Vera, I'm 17, and I'm new to makeup forums in general. You might know my sister Ashley (I don't know her user name on here, but I know she hasn't been on in a while) she never talks about me, because I'm not her favourite person.

I love to learn new things, basically anything about everything. From documentaries(ones that aren't boring :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) to little things on Youtube. I just graduated in the top 10 of my class, (#3 to be exact (not to brag) ) I work at Target, and I'm going to be in a community beauty school in fall 2012.

I will be on here a lot, and I'm starting up a blog soon.

My sister and I look exactly alike, except I have brown hair, and Ash now has blonde. (plus I have a little freckle on my lip)

Well I hope I will see you all around the forum!

-Vera

Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! Please feel free to PM me or any other mods if you have any questions or concerns. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Back