went shopping today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
surprise surprise. lol.

well, i went to take some stuff back from my belle azure that i didn't like after playing around with them after i bought them.

returned:

-belle azure (JUST like freshwater)

-100 degrees pearlizer

-good as gold pearlizer (both didn't look good on me. kept quiver though. love that one!)

-deep dark blot powder (totally bought the wrong one while i was suffering from bad allergies and 2 benadryl pills)

-sea me shadestick (just don't think i'll use it)

got:

-bagatelle (love this, so i got a back up)

-semmerfete lip conditioner

-expensivo l/s (b2m)

-shimmersand shadestick

then i got two tees from the gap, 2 books at walden books, matrix flat iron spray, some chocolate from see's for the bf for anniversary (1 year 5 months!)

That's wonderful. Glad you found something else,that you liked. Congrats on the Anniversary!

Originally Posted by Liz surprise surprise. lol.
well, i went to take some stuff back from my belle azure that i didn't like after playing around with them after i bought them.

returned:

-100 degrees pearlizer

-good as gold pearlizer (both didn't look good on me. kept quiver though. love that one!)

-deep dark blot powder (totally bought the wrong one while i was suffering from bad allergies and 2 benadryl pills)

got:

-expensivo l/s (b2m)

-shimmersand shadestick

then i got two tees from the gap, 2 books at walden books, matrix flat iron spray, some chocolate from see's for the bf for anniversary (1 year 5 months!)

congrats on the anniversary,hope you have a wonderful time wit your bf!!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer very nice!!
deep dark? whoa lol

lol. i have no idea why i got that. lol. i was OUT of it!

Nice haul Liz, I also thought belle azure was same with freshwater. What does bagatelle look like?

Originally Posted by Liz surprise surprise. lol.

returned:

-100 degrees pearlizer

got:

-expensivo l/s (b2m)

-shimmersand shadestick

Thanks Liz
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz it's like a light gold/tan color. i think i have a picture of it in this thread with the d'bohemia shadows
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=7460

Great return haul!!
wink.gif
Which pearlizer was Quiver?? I didn't get any - didn't look at the names..
icon_redface.gif
And Happy Anniversary!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Nice haul Liz! And odd coincidence, my bf and I will be one year and five months too in 9 days! Anyway, happy anniversary
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i feel stupid counting the months, but this is the longest relationship that i've been in so far. hehe
congrats on your 1 year 5 months too!

Originally Posted by Liz i feel stupid counting the months, but this is the longest relationship that i've been in so far. hehe
congrats on your 1 year 5 months too!

Wow... Mine too - four years.
icon_eek.gif
Geez, thats why I guess we're pretty much in the 'old married couple' phase.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Great return haul!!
wink.gif
Which pearlizer was Quiver?? I didn't get any - didn't look at the names..
icon_redface.gif
And Happy Anniversary!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
quiver is the bronze colored one. i love it! but use it very sparingly so you won't be too shimmery. i would use it over a matte type of blush to give you that glowy look.
and thanks for the anniversary thing!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Wow... Mine too - four years.
icon_eek.gif
Geez, thats why I guess we're pretty much in the 'old married couple' phase.
eek.gif
lol. since we've been together since we met, we calculated it to be like 7 years in regular dating time. lol

Originally Posted by Charmaine Thanks! And no don't feel stupid...I'm sure your bf loves it too since he gets nice presents from you! hehe. he better! lol

you dust them on and it gives you shimmery look. the wuiver one gives you a touch of bronze. i like it!

You guys are lucky you can take stuff back if you don't like! It's great you managed to return stuff and get stuff you wanted!

And happy anniversaries to all you girlies celebrating anniversaries!

Latest posts

Back