We're back from Maui!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to let all the wonderful users of our MakeupTalk that Tony and Reija are back from our 9 day excursion on the island of Maui. I'll compile a nice barrage of pictures in the days to come.

Just wanted to give a *WAVE* to everyone

welcome back you guys! hope you were able to enjoy the rest of your trip reija!

Hi and welcome back
smile.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

Welcome back you two! Sorry to hear your vacation was so short
wink.gif

Yeah, 9 days is too short in Maui forsure! but the cool thing is that we live in a vacation area(Newport Beach, CA) very close the the beach with a really cool tropical swimming pool in our backyard. So we are always on vacation!!! lol

Welcome back Tony and Reija
smile.gif
We missed you both. Looking forward to seeing the photo's.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah, 9 days is too short in Maui forsure! but the cool thing is that we live in a vacation area(Newport Beach, CA) very close the the beach with a really cool tropical swimming pool in our backyard. So we are always on vacation!!! lol Tony....I feel jealousy coming up. it´s freezing cold right here, with rain and temperature in the 60´s F I guess. I watched O.C. today and it made me long for sun and heat
wink.gif

Yay for Maui! I live on the Big Island and my husband and I would love to take a weekend to Maui, but $160 for 1 roundtrip is a bit much right now being unemployed
frown.gif

Hope you had a great time!

Hey Tony and Reija Welcome back home!!!!!
smile.gif
Hope you guys enjoyed yourself and im glad you guys got to go away to such a gorgeous place before your next lil angel is born.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Cant wait to see the pic,especially the ones of Cameron
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer welcome back! looking forward to seeing more pics of anthony. That's a none too subtle HINT, Tony. Give'em up.

Originally Posted by Trisha

Welcome back Reija, Tony & bump!
Did Cameron go? x

Hi Trish!!! Oh did Cameron go? Of course
smile.gif
we never, EVER leave him back anytime. We even take him with on our anniversary dinners
wink.gif
He is part of us
He loved Maui

Originally Posted by nydoll23

Hey Tony and Reija Welcome back home!!!!!
smile.gif
Hope you guys enjoyed yourself and im glad you guys got to go away to such a gorgeous place before your next lil angel is born.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Cant wait to see the pic,especially the ones of Cameron
smile.gif

Thanks Gwen! Will up uploading some soon....day or so..

Originally Posted by Arielle

Tony....I feel jealousy coming up. it´s freezing cold right here, with rain and temperature in the 60´s F I guess. I watched O.C. today and it made me long for sun and heat
wink.gif

GIGGLE Andrea. Yeah, we are back in OC now loving it
smile.gif
Nice warm weather here. But Maui was a bit warmer

Originally Posted by Jennifer

welcome back! looking forward to seeing more pics of anthony.

Yep, I'll post some more up soon....I'm sure he will love that ROFL

Welcome back guys!

hehe, you said 9 days was too short, we were only able to spend 5 full days (excluding the travel days) in Kauai on our honeymoon! (And the travel days were awful ... 16 hours of flying and layovers, since we live in the Midwest, and hubby is terrified of flying!) However it was awesome and we'll go back as soon as we can afford it!
biggrin.gif

Looking forward to seeing your pictures, I'd like to see what some of the other islands look like!
smile.gif

Welcome back!-We take our 4 year old daughter with us wherever we go to. She loved Hawaii too. Couldn't imagine being without her for more than a night. She just started staying the night at Grandma and Pop-Pops house by herself a couple of months ago. It is exactly 1 mile from our driveway to theirs.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Trish!!! Oh did Cameron go? Of course
smile.gif
we never, EVER leave him back anytime. We even take him with on our anniversary dinners
wink.gif
He is part of us
He loved Maui

Latest posts

Back