Westlife singer Mark Feehily has admitted that he is gay.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doe

Reaction score
In an interview with The Sun today, the 25-year-old said: "I want people to know the truth about my sexuality. I am gay and I'm very proud of who I am. I'm not asking for any sympathy, or to be a role model to anyone else.

"I simply felt it was the right time for me to let people the truth. I've never tried to hide who I am from anyone, but I'm a very private person and in the past I haven't felt the need to say anything about my sexuality. But I want people to know I'm very comfortable with who I am."

The star added that the rest of the chart-topping group were aware of his sexuality and had "been there for me when I needed to talk things through."

Feehily is currently dating 21-year-old Kevin McDaid, former singer with the boyband V.

Source: Digitalspy.co.uk

I'm sure someone here is a Westlife fan but i cant remember who
icon_redface.gif
..just thought this might be interesting.

I cant believe it.. i'm in total shock! I saw the headlines this morning & was like WTF???

Thanks for posting the pictures Trisha!!I didn't know that,but I admire his courage to tell that in public!!

Originally Posted by doe In an interview with The Sun today, the 25-year-old said: "I want people to know the truth about my sexuality. I am gay and I'm very proud of who I am. I'm not asking for any sympathy, or to be a role model to anyone else.
"I simply felt it was the right time for me to let people the truth. I've never tried to hide who I am from anyone, but I'm a very private person and in the past I haven't felt the need to say anything about my sexuality. But I want people to know I'm very comfortable with who I am."

The star added that the rest of the chart-topping group were aware of his sexuality and had "been there for me when I needed to talk things through."

Feehily is currently dating 21-year-old Kevin McDaid, former singer with the boyband V.

Source: Digitalspy.co.uk

I'm sure someone here is a Westlife fan but i cant remember who
icon_redface.gif
..just thought this might be interesting.

lol... at first glance i thought that this was referring to one of those christian pop groups... so i was like WHOA...then i read on and was like "who dis??"...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well what a surprise I DONT THINK SO, this was almost as obvious as Stephen Gately being gay.

He looks nice in the picture you posted Trisha the one second from the bottom
biggrin.gif

Yeah it is so stupid that theres a need to announce it, its no big deal being gay as you said the tohers didn't need to go to the paper and announce they were straight.

Back