Wet Application of Mineral Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also know some gals do the wet method a little backward.

They apply their foundation, then they mist the face and then buff the foundation quickly and lightly.

I sometimes do that, I just always vary my methods.

I tried using the wet method with a flocked sponge to apply my mmu, but it always looks way too dark. I wish I could get it to work this way. For now, I put the minerals on my face dry and then spray my kabuki brush with water and buff, buff, buff.

Thanks for all the good information ladies. I've never used my mmu wet, but am going to check it out tomorrow a.m.

Originally Posted by Mikitapatel /img/forum/go_quote.gif I find that buying a facial mist spray like Aquafina's works way better than just plain water, and plus with the fine mist, you don't get places on your brush that are more wet. What I usually do is spray my face with the mist instead of my brush, and then just use a dry brush swirl it in the foundation and then apply it on my face like I would normally if I were doing it dry. It keeps the foundation from chunking in one place that's really wet. Plus the mist sprays usually have vitamins and whatnot in the water, so it gives your face more of a glow. I will have to try this method because I do get the problems with the overly wet brush at time. Thanks for sharing.

Back