Wet Method, why is it streaky on me?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK...a little out of topic....I've never tried the wet method by spraying my brush...because I can imagine the minerals just getting all clumpy on my skin and I don't really like my brush to get wet coz it might just cause more bacteria to grow in it...but when I feel I need heavier coverage, I mix my foundation with aloe vera gel and apply it like liquid foundation...that works well for me because its much easier to blend in and smooth out. I then follow with a layer of dry foundation using my kabuki.

It sounds like you have too much powder maybe...?? Did you try using less powder to see if it still streaks?

I've been playing with this too.  I have thought of trying it with aloe vera gel or even oil.  But what's the best brush for applying and the easiest to clean and get dry for the next day??  Also, for those of you experts, how do you take into account the change in color from doing it wet?

Latest posts

Back