Wet N Wild Cosmetics?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only used their eye and lip liners. Which I love! I dont know how well the other products will work. 

I love Wet n wild eyeshadows (the newer ones, trios, 6 and 8 pans), Vanity and Lust pallettes are my faves! I also like their MegaLiner.

I don`t think cheap price equal bad quality.

Because W n W factory in china,so their labor charge is very low ,but they have high power to control the quality well in my opinion.

So I dropped by Ross today, and I couldn't believe what I found--my favorite drugstore palette, WnW's Sand Castle! It was a limited edition thing like three years ago and I hit the pan on my own, so I was super excited to see it again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know a lot of people don't like their stick concealer. But it's seriously the ONLY brand besides bare minerals that actually matches my skintone. I'm an NW15, so I'm a weird pale because I'm warm toned.

I also have what I lovingly refer to as "zombie circles" under my eyes. I inherited my dads bags under my eyes and dark dark circles, no matter how great I eat, how much water I drink or how much sleep I get. They're always there and have been my entire life. 

The concealer formula is nice and creamy and blends easily when I apply it with my fingers. 

I've been using it since I was 15 years old...and I just turned 30.

It's the only makeup product that I've consistently been wearing since I first started wearing makeup. I tried other brands and they all just don't match my skin. I've tried stila, which is oily, covergirl which turned orange, and countless other brands that all were too watery, too yellow or too orange to work on my face. 

I would absolutely cry if they discontinued it because I've been using it for so long. 

The bizarre thing is that in the tube it looks way more peachy orange than it reads on me. 

I don't mind their eyeshadows, but a lot of them are too powdery/chalky for my taste. I like their nail polishes. But the concealer stick is the one product I buy from them as soon as mine starts getting low. 

I also had terrible luck with their foundation. Their concealer stick does not bother my skin at all or make me break out in the slightest. But that foundation just totally made my skin freak out. For the record, all drugstore foundations do that to me. 

Their mascaras have never impressed me, and I don't like lipstick, so I don't buy theirs. 

I do like their powdered bronzers though. 

LOVE their nailpolishes (Which is funny, because I used to HATE them). Eyeshadows have been decent, and I don't mind their glosses and will OCCASIONALLY pick up a lipstick from them (not usually,t hough)

I love their new megashield lip color, it's very moisturizing and the colors are just gorgeous. Feel free to google the name for swatches, they look so pretty I wanted them all!

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love their new megashield lip color, it's very moisturizing and the colors are just gorgeous. Feel free to google the name for swatches, they look so pretty I wanted them all!

Though I have yet to use it, I got the Dollhouse Pink, since it was supposedly a dupe for MAC Pink Friday

I like their eyeshadows, especially their trios. Their eyeliners are quite suckish because they tug at your eyelids and are very waxy. Their lip glosses are hit and miss, but their lipsticks are pretty good, according to MuT'ers. I don't know about their face products very much :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Their pencil eyeliners work really well and stay put. I used to exclusively use them until I amassed a surplus of GWP eyeliners.

I have a LOT of WNW products. I have two of their large 8 color eyeshadow palettes and I LOVE them. The only problem is that a little goes a long way and if you don't use a very light hand when you dip the brush in you're going to swipe on wayyy too much product. They are very pigmented though which is great! I have about 10 of their Silk Finish lipsticks and I really like them. Very moisturizing and great colors, but they are creamy and have to be applied frequently. The Mega Last lipsticks aren't so great.

I recently bought one of their megalast nail polishes and its been a week now and I barely have any chips so I'm pretty impressed. I don't really do dishes though so I think that might impact the lasting power.

I have tons of their 3 pan e/s and I love them. I have a few of their 6 pans and I love those as well. I have their make up remover and I think it works great for stubborn mascara and eyeliner. I've never bought any of their foundation or anything like that so I can't comment on those but what I do have, I am happy with.

I agree.

Originally Posted by SarahJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a LOT of WNW products. I have two of their large 8 color eyeshadow palettes and I LOVE them. The only problem is that a little goes a long way and if you don't use a very light hand when you dip the brush in you're going to swipe on wayyy too much product. They are very pigmented though which is great! I have about 10 of their Silk Finish lipsticks and I really like them. Very moisturizing and great colors, but they are creamy and have to be applied frequently. The Mega Last lipsticks aren't so great.

I forgot to mention that I have maybe 5 lipsticks from them that I love.

Latest posts

Back