Wet N Wild LE polishes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am looking for someone who lives near a Rite Aid to buy/send me the wet n wild crackle polish collection. If anyone would be willing to? I live in the western part of ND and there isnt even a Walgreens within 500 miles. Yeah, boonies. lol. I will reimburse you full cost plus shipping cost through paypal. Please let me know if you can do this for me. Sucks we can't buy them online. Thanks so much!

I haven't even spotted these at my local Riteaid yet. If you don't find anyone else PM me once you see that I've been able to find them in my area and we can work things out via PM at that time. I won't say yes I'll do it for you right now because it's possible my area won't get this as we haven't had any of the newer polishes hit our area and many of the other LE polishes from WnW have been hard to find.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't even spotted these at my local Riteaid yet. If you don't find anyone else PM me once you see that I've been able to find them in my area and we can work things out via PM at that time. I won't say yes I'll do it for you right now because it's possible my area won't get this as we haven't had any of the newer polishes hit our area and many of the other LE polishes from WnW have been hard to find.
Thanks so much Zadidoll. I saw them in a post by Nouveau Cheap on facebook. Going to check my local walmart for the black and gold ones she said are walmart exclusives, hope they have them! Here is the link to the blog post http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2012/04/swatchfest-wet-n-wild-limited-edition_1389.html

I appreciate it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know my Walmarts haven't had the WnW Crackles at all. I've checked all three in my area multiple times since December-ish. Since I have to run to the bank today I'll also stop off at my local Fred Meyer which tends to carry WnW LEs. I do have to let you know that if I'm able to get these I will have to pay 8.3% in tax. I'll definitely scan the receipt for you as well IF I'm able to get my hands on these. I know there are five colors at $4.99 each so I'm thinking after tax it would be $27.02 so I'll just call it a flat $27. Let me check around today and I'll let you know, like I said, PM me if you see me posting elsewhere that I have my hands on these.

Latest posts

Back