Wet n Wild megalast

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Something told me to go to Walgreens tonight and look at their polish, I'm so glad I did. I discovered my new favorite color and polish (for now at least). Has anyone else tried this new line? The color I got is called I Need a Refresh-Mint and it reminds me of a Tiffany's blue. I love the super wide and stiff brush, makes it easier for me to not cover my skin in polish too.

I haven't gotten anything from this line yet but I have heard great things! It's pretty awesome how much nail polish formulas have improved, even in more inexpensive lines!

Most are repackaged from the old line.  Someone remind me to do a comparison since I own from both versions. Right now I have no pc access so it won't be until my pc is fixed.

Unfortunately the brushes can't be bought by itself HOWEVER you CAN buy similar brushes though various nail companies.

Right now I'm not on my PC, I'm on my kids' because mine is broken, so I don't have access to my stuff but you can look on EBay or Amazon for nail brushes.

Speaking of nail supply stores (as opposed to "beauty supply" stores).....I actually found one not far from my house, tucked away in a little corner behind the medium-sized Asian market. They had LOTS of things that I would find useful (although there was a bit of a language barrier that resulted in my purchasing a nail stand with fake nails on it that won't really work for the intended use. Oh well, it was cheap anyway.)

I like the line too - the colors are very pretty and of the 4 colors I have bought so far, coverage is very good.  I use Seche Vite top coat and they all look spectacular and last pretty well for me - considering I spend all dang day typing, that's great!  The 4 I bought so far are below, in order of favorite to least-favorite.  Club Havana (coral) was the only one that was just a tiny bit streaky - but dried smooth.

Wet Cement

I Need a Refresh-Mint

Club Havana

Through the Grapevine

WELL worth the .99 I got them for.  I love Wet n Wild and Sinful Colors ;-)

Latest posts

Back