Wet N' Wild MMU

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted before, I searched and found nothing!

Well, they've finally done it! I was waiting to see if they would, and they have! Wet 'N Wild has put their minerals on shelves. I actually found a match for my skin color, I was so suprised! But I didn't buy it because I didn't have the money, which is sad because it was only $4.99! Has anybody tried their MMU yet? I'm sure it's not great, but it can't be all bad. If it was just OK, it would be a good thing to have while waiting on another MMU order! Plus, alot came in the jar!

BTW, its called Ultimate Minerals powder foundation!

Nope, I never heard of it until now. That's interesting. Everyone and their mother is coming out with MMU.

wow sure iw ouldnt know this! but it sounds tempting!!

did u check its ingredients? is it like real mmu or just regular mixed with minerals?

The ingredients were pretty much similar to other drugstore mmus... like jane. It reminded me of Isadora's, though.

Ew, B.O. = no
frown.gif
Still, let us know about coverage and all!

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif they sent me one in the mail today for free!!! havent tried it though Are you on their mailing list or something? If so, how do you get in on that?
biggrin.gif

Haven't tried it. Wet n' Wild is only just beginning to appear in the UK so I doubt we'll see it for a few years.

I like and use their lip pencils. So far I haven't seen any of their mmu available here yet. But, I will surely check out their ingredients list before trying, and if it has B.O. (hah!) I'll most certainly be passing on it. I don't think I can stand the itch factor again!

CooCoo
sheep.gif

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are you on their mailing list or something? If so, how do you get in on that?
biggrin.gif
yeah, i am part of some testing panel. They send me stuff to try and survey. I think you just go to wet n wild.com

Latest posts

Back