What´s your favorite bronzer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clinique makes a really nice bronzer, and it comes in 2 or 3 different shades so you can pick the one that works best for you.

I have a mac one in a gold compact, but I'm pretty pale and it's far too dark for me.

The one I like best is from Eyeko Beauty, that's lovely.

Edit: just looked on the website and it says last chance item, so I think they're discontinuing it!!
frown.gif

I really like my Milani Coffee & Cream & my Urban Decay Baked Bronzer.

I used to like Mac's bronzer but it broke me out.....*sigh*

I've used many bronzers before, but everytime i use tarte's park ave. princess... I get SO MANY compliments... my whole family ended up buying the bronzer.

I got it back in septemeber when i was in Sephora in NYC... Before I went, I came on here to see what products got rave reviews. I saw that Jennifer always mentioned it. I decided to try it, and now it is in my top 5 of HG makeup products. I LOVE IT!!! Thanks, Jenn!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've used many bronzers before, but everytime i use tarte's park ave. princess... I get SO MANY compliments... my whole family ended up buying the bronzer.
I got it back in septemeber when i was in Sephora in NYC... Before I went, I came on here to see what products got rave reviews. I saw that Jennifer always mentioned it. I decided to try it, and now it is in my top 5 of HG makeup products. I LOVE IT!!! Thanks, Jenn!

awww, yay! i'm sure it looks HOT on you
wink.gif

I've heard good things about Cargo, Too Faced, and Tarte. I personally like Bare Escentuals Warmth, it contains no shimmer. I mix it with my foundation to give my face color.

ive heard loadsa good stuff about the Tarte park ave princess might have to check in out when im in the states

Sacha's Glow...i love it because it bleds naturally and gives you that sun kissed look

but now you guys have me lemming Tarte's Parke Ave Princess lol

Rimmel Sun light(01) and Wet and Wild Acupulco Glow-both so cheap. I use BE Warmth every so often as well.

To all of you that mentioned WnW Bronzer: Which shade did you getand how fair/dark is your skin?? I'm quite pale in the winter and I want a bronzer that won't look orange-y/dirty on me! TIA!
smile.gif

I use all drugstore products (I'm 17 and broke!) and I use NYC Sunny.. I'm very pale but with a light hand this makes my face a little more lively.

my fav is Bare Minerals Warmth... but my all time fav all over face color/bronzer is Smashbox Soft Focus Fusion in Intermix....

Originally Posted by stevoulina /img/forum/go_quote.gif To all of you that mentioned WnW Bronzer: Which shade did you getand how fair/dark is your skin?? I'm quite pale in the winter and I want a bronzer that won't look orange-y/dirty on me! TIA!
smile.gif
im quite pale also...from wet n wild i use Bali bronzer or acapulco glow

Latest posts

Back