What are a few nail polishes EVERY girl should own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OPI's Bogota Blackberry. I'm wearing it now and it's the most gorgeous dark cherry red I've ever seen.
smile.gif

I'm an OPI addict, I can't live without their Nail Envy when I have natural nails. It's a fantastic nail strengthener, and comes in different formulas for various nail problems. As for colors, a must have red is I'm Not Really a Waitress, and dark polishes Lincoln Park After Dark and Midnight in Moscow are gorgeous. I don't really have any pinks or in between shades, lol.

I absolutely love OPI's Nail Strengthener, I'm Not Really A Waitress (true red), Bubble Bath (nude), Tijuana Dance?(pinkish nude), Charge It In Milan (deep red with gold sheen), Buy-Buy Tokyo (pinkish red), and Tutti Fruitti Tonga(pale pink). There a bunch of other ones that I love too for special occasions/seasons, but these are the ones that I seem to wear the most.

I love OPI np's and they have the most interesting names!

Here's some of my faves. I love Pinks and neutrals.

Pinks: Aphrodite's Pink Nightie, Strawberry Margarita, Italian Love Affair

Neutral/Sheers: Bubble Bath, Papua Pink Pearl, Tutti Fruitti Tonga

Brown: Chocolate Shakespeare

At your Quebec and Call (a forest green color)

Dark purples: Siberian Nights or Linkin Park after Dark

Blonde Date (gold) or Melon of Troy (peachy orange)

A really good base and top coat and any Reds or Pinks by OPI. All of their shades are fabulous.

I'm not really a girly girl (I've got black on at the moment), but I think everyone should have a soft pink that suits their skin tone. And maybe a glitter top coat, everyone needs some bling every now and again
smile.gif

Back