What are some makeup looks you want to try?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
But aren't bold enough to attempt?
I myself love a very intense smokey eye, but can't seem to picture it on myself. It scares me a bit :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

What about you guys? 

Ha, I bought a smokey eye "kit" type thing from theBalm, and I just ended up looking dirty and bruised. Massive fail for me. 

I got the Smokey Look Kit from NYX and the same thing happened to me. Also, my boyfriend said I looked like a raccoon, scared me ever since. Never even attempted to try again.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ha, I bought a smokey eye "kit" type thing from theBalm, and I just ended up looking dirty and bruised. Massive fail for me. 

Originally Posted by rebelyell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the Smokey Look Kit from NYX and the same thing happened to me. Also, my boyfriend said I looked like a raccoon, scared me ever since. Never even attempted to try again.

hahaha, I was too embarrassed to let anyone even see me! I wear the shadows that came in the kit separately and I love them, but I cannot get the smokey eye right. 

I wish I could wear bigger wings! I have very small lid-space on my eyes so when I open them the whole wing practically dissappears and looks weird. :/

Latest posts

Back