What are the best oil blotting sheets?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What are the best oil blotting sheets? I have heard that kanebo has good sheets, it does not have powder in it , so it will not clogged the pores. Also shiseido is good , i think it desinfect the skin also. I was using the shiseido one, but because it was expensieve ( 30 euro in Holland), i stopped using it, and bought one from the bodyshop and that was 4 euro. Funny thing is that sometimes its true that expensieve things are better, so now i think i will buy shiseido again or kanebo, oh almost forgot, neutrogena is also good. But shiseido is much cheaper where you live ( i think ). Ok, bye
wink.gif
!

I've only used Clean and Clear. I just discovered them and they work quite well!! Heck, I thought $4.50 was ALOT for oil blotting sheets. They don't remove your mu.

I've heard that some people use those paper toilet seat covers you see in some public restrooms. I have no idea how they would work as oil blotting sheets, and I have no desire to try.

I've tried MAC blotting sheets and they work nicely! They don't fall apart if you use them in a hurry and arent careful with them.

I love Clean & Clear and then i use MAC Blow Powder.. Why do you want to know anyway Tony!!

I like Palladio's blotter sheets, they're only about $4 and are bigger than the clean and clear ones. Can only find them at Sally's, though

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I've heard that some people use those paper toilet seat covers you see in some public restrooms. I have no idea how they would work as oil blotting sheets, and I have no desire to try. Interesting....if that's even the word for it. Doesn't sound like they'd work too well in a small purse!!

Originally Posted by eightthirty Interesting....if that's even the word for it. Doesn't sound like they'd work too well in a small purse!! yes, but if you can get them in almost any restroom you don't have to carry them in your purse!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Wait.. maybe some guys use them, do they?? My brother uses them and of corse he has to show me the sheet after he uses them
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by looooch My brother uses them and of corse he has to show me the sheet after he uses them
icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL
i use clean & clear.

i'm loving the pink font, by the way, big man.

I recommend Shiseido Pureness oil-control blotting paper (100 sheets in a package), they don't destroy make-up (lol, this information is unnecessary for you
wink.gif
) and do their job pretty well.

J&J ones are very good too, I regret so much I cannot buy them in PL anymore, liked them very much.

Forgot to add- the only difference between Shiseido and J&J is price of course (Shiseido is more expensive), but both of them I can highly recommend.

Clean&Clear definately has the best oil blotting sheets and now CVS has a knock-off version which is just as good for about $3.

Clean and Clear work well, but the sheets are so small. I just picked up Boscia, and like it pretty well.

Tissue paper works well, I learned that when I worked at a Lancome counter. Cheap, too! Just cut it up into little squares, put it in a small zip lock plastic bag, and you're good to go!

I use the Clean & Clear sheets.They work well and they're not that expensive, which is a plus. I'm going to have to check out the CVS brand next time. Thanks Pooky.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back