What are the best websites to get train case for makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Pinkgirl84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif what are some good websites or even stores to buy a makeup train case? Have you ever used a tackle box before? I have used them before, but got this great one I heard about from another MUT person and it is awesome! Try walmart.com and It called the Plano 737. You have to go under fishing/tackle boxes I believe. Its huge and has tones of room. I hope you find one you like!

It all depends on how much you want to spend on one, how much room you need, and if you want a high end one compared to a drugstore case.

im looking to get one with more then 3 compartments, with tons of compartments, organizer holders, looking to spend no more then $100

Originally Posted by Pinkgirl84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif im looking to get one with more then 3 compartments, with tons of compartments, organizer holders, looking to spend no more then $100 Then you may be better off with the Plano 737 tackle box. It runs around $30, and Walmart should have it stocked. Here is a picture of it.
0002409900737_500X500.jpg

I bought this Medium Train Case from Ulta (online) about one month ago and I'm loving it. It's on sale for $45. I paid $60 for it. They have several colors to choose from.

I bought my first one from the drugstore but have now gone on to using a small tackle box. ( I also use a tackle box for my crafty stuff too )

Super Walmart actually also has some in the $20- $25 range that are a pretty descent size & Metal.

ok i found one at sephora its the limited edition pink metro train case, does anyone own this in silver? if so please tell me if the bottom has adjustable things to make compartments any way you want them.

Latest posts

Back