What Are You Eating?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had Chicken fingers for lunch with FF's with a coke

then my boss brought me two chocolate chip cookies. What a guy!

PS: bet he'd take them back if he knew what I was doing! hahahaha

Originally Posted by **Jen** Had Chicken fingers for lunch with FF's with a coke

Hehe, that sounds alot tastier than my lunch!! ugh, brown rice, some chicken, and a yogurt. BLAH.

Originally Posted by **Jen**

Had Chicken fingers for lunch with FF's with a coke

LOL MUT from work! It's the happiest place!

Originally Posted by **Jen** my boss brought me two chocolate chip cookies. What a guy!

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Just got done eating a slice of pizza. I love pizza even though I know it's fattening!

I made chicken enchiladas and charro beans for dinner tonight. We ate this with last night's leftover fideo. Mmm!

Oh, yeah, and strawberry cake for dessert! Mmm Mmm Mmm!!!

Tonight my husband cooked spaghetti and french bread, and i made chocolate chip cookies for dessert!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I had Puerto Rican food - rice & beans, chicken and sweet platain! Yummy!

Originally Posted by Marisol I had Puerto Rican food - rice & beans, chicken and sweet platain! Yummy! Yum, that sounds sooo good. Did ya cook it yourself or go out? Love plantains...

Originally Posted by Nicolet Yum, that sounds sooo good. Did ya cook it yourself or go out? Love plantains... Went to a restaurant. Evening Magazine did a story on them and my friend and I wanted to try it. It was awesome! Have you ever been to Cha Cha Cha's in the Mission or Haight in SF? Its better than that!

Need to go grocery shopping. Just threw together some chicken, onions and pineapples, and made a quick teriyaki dish. Tossed together some veggies for a stir fry and had some leftover rice. Made some Banana Cream pudding for dessert and let the kids put some chocolate syrup on it.

Originally Posted by Nicolet Need to go grocery shopping. Just threw together some chicken, onions and pineapples, and made a quick teriyaki dish. Tossed together some veggies for a stir fry and had some leftover rice. Made some Banana Cream pudding for dessert and let the kids put some chocolate syrup on it. Next time I go to Dublin, I am stopping at your house!

Originally Posted by Marisol Went to a restaurant. Evening Magazine did a story on them and my friend and I wanted to try it. It was awesome! Have you ever been to Cha Cha Cha's in the Mission or Haight in SF? Its better than that! Marisol, when I lived in the city I would go to Cha Cha Cha's on Haight st. as often as I could..one of my favorite places. The tapas, the sangria..
What place is better? Do tell!!

Originally Posted by Marisol Next time I go to Dublin, I am stopping at your house! You are so welcome to stop by..anytime! I'll whip you up a nice snack before you head out to Ulta.
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Marisol, when I lived in the city I would go to Cha Cha Cha's on Haight st. as often as I could..one of my favorite places. The tapas, the sangria..
What place is better? Do tell!!

Are you asking which one is better, if the one of Mission or Haight? Or if the one I went to compared to Cha Cha Cha's?

Originally Posted by Nicolet You are so welcome to stop by..anytime! I'll whip you up a nice snack before you head out to Ulta.
redface.gif
Before we head out to Ulta.

I am eating Sour Gummy Worms right now
biggrin.gif

For dinner we whipped up a quick 'n' easy pasta dish and had some canned fruit, because I had to be in the labs this evening to help my students with their projects
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back