What Are You Eating?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm currently eating an Italian seasoned chicken breast with some rice, corn, cheese casserole.

Wow, rub it in. I just had a grilled cheese sandwich and some pink lemonade!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I'm currently eating an Italian seasoned chicken breast with some rice, corn, cheese casserole.

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Wow, rub it in. I just had a grilled cheese sandwich and some pink lemonade! Hey, sounds good. I like grilled cheese.

I just finished eating some BBQ beef ribs, succotash, sweet potatoes, corn bread and blueberry dumplings.

It was a stay at home day for me, I got bored and started cooking like crazy!

We just microwaved some leftover Taco Soup from the other night -- it's a Weight Watchers recipe my mother-in-law gave us, and while we're not trying to lose weight, it is rather yummy! (Maybe it will make up for the fast food we were talking about eating on another thread, lol)

Later tonight though I am going to have to grab my usual bowl of ice cream -- I justify it by saying I don't get enough calcium in my diet otherwise!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa

I'm currently eating an Italian seasoned chicken breast with some rice, corn, cheese casserole.

That's why you are thin LOL
Cameron and are having organic pizza tonight

I ate tilapia (fish) and green beans for supper. I really want chili fries tho! :icon_love

I just had a craving for toast with some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (it's the only thing I will put on my toast). I had to have a slice and it had to be almost burnt.

Quite a traditonal gujarati indian meal for me tonight:

Chapati's

Okra/Lady Fingers curry

Rice

Daal

YUM!!

Originally Posted by Bhav Quite a traditonal gujarati indian meal for me tonight:Chapati's

Okra/Lady Fingers curry

Rice

Daal

YUM!!

This sounds delicious!

Originally Posted by Marisol This sounds delicious! It was yum!I haven't eaten it for a while and i think i may have over-eaten now!!
icon_redface.gif

A late lunch of pastrami and mozzarella on wheat bread, Cheetos, and water. Love my Cheetos
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back