What are you having for dinner tonight?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Or what u just had.. for dinner

We r having Salmon (fresh!) Corn On The Cob!! lol & Uncle Bens Rice in a ricecooker (makes perfect rice)

Oh and Ice tea!!

Reaction score
I ate a pita (ham, mushrooms, cheese, celery, tomatoes, onion), brown rice, salad, water to drink.

Reaction score
I'm having nothing.... Had a large bag of pop corn at the movie followed by a hamburger forr a late Lunch.. Then had to run off and play hockey so I missed dinner.. And I drank about a gallon of water so I'm stuffed.. Think the family had chicken, baked potato and a veggie..

Karren

Reaction score
well its not even lunch time here, so yesterday I had...

pizza with fresh tomato, fetta, regular pizza cheese and oregano. Yum.

Then for dessert I shared a slice of black forrest cake with 2 friends and finished up with 2 cups of green tea

Reaction score
I'm have a large New York pizza and a half slab of ribs and a salad delivered and a bottle of champagne (split between me and my husband of course)... because pizza and champagne are a natural match.

Reaction score
I should start drinking ,Champange sounds so nice

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm have a large New York pizza and a half slab of ribs and a salad delivered and a bottle of champagne (split between me and my husband of course)... because pizza and champagne are a natural match.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm have a large New York pizza and a half slab of ribs God! That sounds sooo good!

Reaction score
Especially with Champagne

Originally Posted by AmberD /img/forum/go_quote.gif God! That sounds sooo good!

Reaction score
hahaha... there is something really good about rinsing all that grease from your mouth with bubbly champagne. and the slight buzz is okay too

Reaction score
I havent drank since I was 17 so fancy drinks entice me

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif hahaha... there is something really good about rinsing all that grease from your mouth with bubbly champagne. and the slight buzz is okay too

Reaction score
um tonight we are having fresh tuna, with steamed vegies. cant wait!

Reaction score
Fresh tuna? u lucky woman!!!!! er save me some

Reaction score
I had spagetti o's and dr pepper alone
the boy is out for the whole night. And I just had about half a box of lil debbie cakes for dessert.

Reaction score
Today I had umm I don't even know the name in english " Pastelon de pana" Yummmm!!! and my mom's attempt on homemade eggrolls. They were pretty good!

Reaction score
left overs from mexican food last night, then i took my cousin to the airport (reason i was gone a lot this week) and then from there went to denny's for coffee and a piece of carrot cake with a friend.

Latest posts