What are you having for dinner tonight?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOl I like frozen pizza once in a while

Originally Posted by ivette /img/forum/go_quote.gif sounds
yummy.gif
battygurl

tonight i had an entire bottle of light peach and white grape, body too sore to actually put more effort into eating. i am sure i will pee all night long.

Tomorow night we r having roast beef!!!

carrots and potatoes ... this is a treat as we dont eat much beef

Last night, hubby steamed small lobster tails and shrimp - to DIE for!!!

Anyone know the best way to bake chicken? I'm trying to lose some pounds and wanted to bake some chicken tonight without all the grease.

Originally Posted by BeautifullyMADE /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyone know the best way to bake chicken? I'm trying to lose some pounds and wanted to bake some chicken tonight without all the grease. Pierce with fork, drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Let it hang out for a while, then bake it at 400 for about 25 or 30 minutes until it is no longer pink inside. This is for boneless, skinless breasts. You could also just marinade with a vinaigrette dressing if you'd rather not bother with the olive oil and vinegar. You really can't screw it up.

Ohh u freaken lucky ..... lady!!

Originally Posted by vtmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif Last night, hubby steamed small lobster tails and shrimp - to DIE for!!!

Originally Posted by BeautifullyMADE /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyone know the best way to bake chicken? I'm trying to lose some pounds and wanted to bake some chicken tonight without all the grease. I just put some garlic and pepper on it and bake them. Sooo good. I also like steak spice on chicken too.

Boil it first for a little bit if u relally wanna loose wieght only use breast meat also use it in salads

Originally Posted by BeautifullyMADE /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyone know the best way to bake chicken? I'm trying to lose some pounds and wanted to bake some chicken tonight without all the grease.

Originally Posted by vtmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pierce with fork, drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Let it hang out for a while, then bake it at 400 for about 25 or 30 minutes until it is no longer pink inside. This is for boneless, skinless breasts. You could also just marinade with a vinaigrette dressing if you'd rather not bother with the olive oil and vinegar. You really can't screw it up. That sounds GOOD!

We had clam strips and mac & cheese last night. Then later on I baked on of those tiny Food Lion pizzas.

I'm thinking hot dogs tonight. With homemade fries.

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ohh u freaken lucky ..... lady!! He DOES have his moments, even if they are far and few between.
rotfl.gif

I'm having roasted chicken and mashed taters, probably corn. Good but *yawn* so usual
smile.gif

I'd love to keep this post going, I'm getting in a rut and need ideas. Lets see how long we can keep this going?

I ate boneless skinless chicken breasts (baked) with brown rice and corn.

I am having shrimp as the main dish, green beans, carrots, and J's champagne. Only 2 more hours to go (til dinner is ready)
smile.gif

Yesterday, I just had some brie cheese with cameo apples and a red wine.

My son and I had a burger on the grill and my wife had sordfish on the grill... and a salad and a few fries.....

Spaghetti with meatballs and tomato and alfredo sauce, carrots, and garlic toast- yum!!!

Latest posts

Back