What are you having for dinner tonight?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Or what u just had.. for dinner

We r having Salmon (fresh!) Corn On The Cob!! lol & Uncle Bens Rice in a ricecooker (makes perfect rice)

Oh and Ice tea!!

I ate a pita (ham, mushrooms, cheese, celery, tomatoes, onion), brown rice, salad, water to drink.

I'm having nothing.... Had a large bag of pop corn at the movie followed by a hamburger forr a late Lunch.. Then had to run off and play hockey so I missed dinner.. And I drank about a gallon of water so I'm stuffed.. Think the family had chicken, baked potato and a veggie..

Karren

well its not even lunch time here, so yesterday I had...

pizza with fresh tomato, fetta, regular pizza cheese and oregano. Yum.

Then for dessert I shared a slice of black forrest cake with 2 friends and finished up with 2 cups of green tea

I had a Southwest Taco Salad from Wendy's.
smile.gif

I'm have a large New York pizza and a half slab of ribs and a salad delivered and a bottle of champagne (split between me and my husband of course)... because pizza and champagne are a natural match.

I should start drinking ,Champange sounds so nice

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm have a large New York pizza and a half slab of ribs and a salad delivered and a bottle of champagne (split between me and my husband of course)... because pizza and champagne are a natural match.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm have a large New York pizza and a half slab of ribs God! That sounds sooo good!

Especially with Champagne

Originally Posted by AmberD /img/forum/go_quote.gif God! That sounds sooo good!

hahaha... there is something really good about rinsing all that grease from your mouth with bubbly champagne. and the slight buzz is okay too

I havent drank since I was 17 so fancy drinks entice me

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif hahaha... there is something really good about rinsing all that grease from your mouth with bubbly champagne. and the slight buzz is okay too

I had spagetti o's and dr pepper alone
frown.gif
the boy is out for the whole night. And I just had about half a box of lil debbie cakes for dessert.

Today I had umm I don't even know the name in english " Pastelon de pana" Yummmm!!! and my mom's attempt on homemade eggrolls. They were pretty good!

left overs from mexican food last night, then i took my cousin to the airport (reason i was gone a lot this week) and then from there went to denny's for coffee and a piece of carrot cake with a friend.

Latest posts

Back