What are you listening to?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are you listening to? I am dowloading some songs and right now I am listening to Xscape. That takes me back!

104v.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol What are you listening to? I am dowloading some songs and right now I am listening to Xscape. That takes me back!
104v.gif

oh i rememver those days,the makingout dayslol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Right now I'm listening to hiphop...I downloaded some new songs from Walmart! Like who?

Originally Posted by Charmaine I downloaded this song by Nelly and Fat Joe called "Get It Poppin"...so here I am, poppin it!!! LOL I like that song. Has a good beat to it.

I was just going through the Shakira thread and am currently listening/watching the video for La Tortura. I couldn't help it.
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia I was just going through the Shakira thread and am currently listening/watching the video for La Tortura. I couldn't help it.
redface.gif
Love that song as you all know! Have you checked out the video remixed? You see less of Alejandro but her dance moves are amazing.
Here is a link to it!

Originally Posted by Trisha As always Marisol, Daniel hasnt been too far away from my CD player! x I am sure that he hasn't. I take it you like the new BSB CD?

I´m in the middle of a rap phase right now.

"Don´t they nuthin" - The Roots

"Hate it or leave it" - The Game ft. 50 Cent

and my current FAVORITE: "Scars" - Papa Roach. I´ve been listening to this 24/7 lately

Originally Posted by Trisha Yes!!! I'm such a teeny bopper! LOL
M, i havent forgotten about the CD for you, but i still have no blanks, i will soon, K? x

You are such a sweetie. Thanks!:icon_love

Right at this minute... I have "Pon De Replay" by Rhianna on my itunes
wink.gif

"Everybody get down if ya feel me, put your hands up to the ceiling... " LOL

Latest posts

Back