What are you looking for in skincare?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to address the first signs of aging AND continuing acne breakouts. Ah, how lucky am I to have both problems!?!?
icon_evil.gif

Of course my dream product is cheap and works well!
wink.gif
But more specificaly...

For facial products, I am looking for things that will treat my oily skin and clogged pores, which is a slightly different condition than true acne, although many treatments will work for both. (I'm also thinking of looking into an eye cream soon; I've always had dark circles, and now I am getting fine lines under my eyes too!) For body products, I am looking for lotions that do a good job moisturizing my skin, especially in the winter!

Like Charmaine said, cheap and effective. It would be great to have a product with real proven results for a variety of skin types and problems without having to take out a loan to pay for it.

something inexpensive. not too heavy and weighing down my skin and clogging my pores. something that will prevent breakouts, and clear prior breakout marks, prevent fine lines and wrinkles, and give the appearance of smooth flawless skin.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I just started a thread about a great skin care line I discovered on ebay. I think I titled it 'wonderful skin care!'. And it really is wonderful. Also it meets the request of cheap and effective, although I prefer the word inexpensive rather than cheap....
icon_wink.gif
$5 to $15!!!

Check out my thread. I wrote quite a bit about it. I am totally sold on this skin care line! Oh it's called Bizzi Lisa The Face n Body Collection.

Welcome Back Karrie Ann!

I don't mind paying for a quality product that actually performs and does what its supposed to do. I want something that will improve my skin and make it look fresh. What I would give to be able to go bare face (no foundation, concealer, etc) and be confident in myself and my looks.

Thanks Marisol! I have been so busy, makes it tough to get to visit...
icon_cry.gif

I too, am willing to pay money for good quality products, and believe me, i have paid, even for products that really didn't do anything. Or worse, did do something......HORRIBLE!
eek.gif

But these products have won me over. I even waited awhile before posting anything because I wanted to make sure the euphoria didn't wear off and that my skin wouldn't suddenly have an awful reaction. But I have been using these for about three weeks and I am just as pleased as I was the first day I used it.

And bare faced, that is me now! cleanse, toner, moisturizer, sunscreen, eyelid primer (my lids are dark...), BE clear radiance as eye shadow, BE Fruit Cocktail for blush, somedays BE Mineral Veil, other days, not. and that is it. Out the door.

My skin has never looked better. I am happy as a clam with these products and I just want to spread the news!

The bonus of it all is the price. This is skin care I would pay much, much more for. I touch my face and it feels so smooth and soft and firm and moist.

I do use LOreal Refinish(rougher) and Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant(gentler) on alternate days to exfoliate, but I have been using these products for a long time. dermalogica for years.

Check out bizzi lisa on ebay(see my thread). I really would love to hear what others think about these products.

i am an esthetician so i've tried and used many products on clients and my self.

some of my favorite lines are:

1.clarins

2.a natural differance pumpkin facial

3.dermologica

Originally Posted by NewCosmeticsLin Now's your chance to sound off to the industry!

Back