What Are You Loving So Far From MAC's 2007 Collections?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAC Stylistics: Soft Pout and Conversational because they are awesome.

MAC Antiquitease: Gold Stroke and Sweet Sienna Pigment with the same reason.

Thats about it (havent tried my Finery stuff yet so I cant say... I'm sure I'll love it too. I stopped buying stuff I dont use).

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif As much of a MAC fan that I am, nothing stands out for me. Basically that's how it is for me too ATM... I do use Moth Brown e/s (Barbie) and Afterdusk Blush (Moonbathe) a lot... I have to refrain from using my Bendel lippies a lot, so those are a love of mine... Other than that... Um... It's just more MAC that I have... I haven't even bought anything since Flashtronic/Rushmetal, and I don't even remember what I got! I did get samples of all of the pigments since that collection... Nothing from Blue Storm, Antiquitease, C-Shock... I need help! LOL!
(I have been getting more items from other brands though, and lately, a lot more DS brands!)

Off the top of my head... the re-release of "brew" lipstick with the smoke signals collection. LOVE that!

Other than that, I can't really think of anything. I wasn't happy with MAC this year.

Oh, I think the moonbathe shadows were pretty too....

From all the 2007 collections? I would say the Barbie Loves Mac collection. That's the only collection I've seen yet that I would buy everything from.

I also forgot the nailpolishes I picked up from the Smoke Signals / Blue Storm collections.
smile.gif

I'm cutting down on my MAC spending since I tallied up all my receipts from last yr and I spent over $2100 already from all the collections. lol I liked their paint pots and I bought 2 new cream e/s from the Metal-x collection but it wasn't anything fab. Barbie collection was the nicest collection being I love Real Doll and Pearl Sunshine. Cshock had some nice colors. I liked Rushmetal cuz of the pigments...but nothing was my HG product. However, I do LOVE my Love Henri l/s and Bendel Girl l/g. I use it every day at work and everyone keeps asking me what I use cuz they want it. Since I work at Sephora my manager gets mad cuz he doesn't want me saying it's from MAC. lol, so I have to sorta fib and say everything I'm wearing is Urban Decay, or NARS, or Stila, etc...just NOT Mac! haha
lol.gif

I made the mistake of buying all of the flashtronic and c-shock collections.... I don't know what I was thinking. Although I do love eye popping and bang on blue from c-shock.

I wish I had been around for C-Shock.
frown.gif

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "Trifle" lipglass from Antiquitease...

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm cutting down on my MAC spending since I tallied up all my receipts from last yr and I spent over $2100 already from all the collections. lol I liked their paint pots and I bought 2 new cream e/s from the Metal-x collection but it wasn't anything fab. Barbie collection was the nicest collection being I love Real Doll and Pearl Sunshine. Cshock had some nice colors. I liked Rushmetal cuz of the pigments...but nothing was my HG product. However, I do LOVE my Love Henri l/s and Bendel Girl l/g. I use it every day at work and everyone keeps asking me what I use cuz they want it. Since I work at Sephora my manager gets mad cuz he doesn't want me saying it's from MAC. lol, so I have to sorta fib and say everything I'm wearing is Urban Decay, or NARS, or Stila, etc...just NOT Mac! haha
lol.gif
Holy hell woman! Before or after the discount???

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just the tendertones because they last a long time on me and moisturize well. A huge DUH! How could I forget them. I did a "I love MAC tendertones" thread here... because I do, I love them so much. I still use them all the time. I knew there was a MAC line that came out that was just lips that I loved.. I was thinking 3d glosses, but that wasn't it. I thought about the lipglass pencils, not it... then the slimshines... not it either. It was the tendertones!! I don't know where my mind is.

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm cutting down on my MAC spending since I tallied up all my receipts from last yr and I spent over $2100 already from all the collections. Angie, i think I have you beat. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm cutting back also... it helps that i have't really liked much lately.

Tendertones are good - I'll wear them when I remember to.

I've seen all the collections but haven't actually bought any of them besides few picks here and there.

I do like the Metal X stuff so far... especially the glitter liners.

the tendertones were awsome!

i think the barbie one for this year as far as i remember i bought the most from that one.

my all time fav collection that ever came out though was sweetie cake.

i like the stuff for sure, i got a Barbie makeover, but in fact each time i go to a counter or a store to take a look at a collection, i end up looking at the non collection stuff.

I bought almost all of the Barbie collection. So that would definitely be my fave. lol.

I also liked the Rushmetal pigments, though!

And the Royal Assets e/s palettes are pretty.
smile.gif

Ah! I completely forgot Barbie Loves Mac! I love this whole collection. It was like... Made for me. So yeah. Add that to my list.

Barbie Loves MAC was the standout!!! There were a few bits & pieces from the different collections that I liked!

Latest posts

Back