What are you wishing for?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's some new Christian Dior stuff I want and Clinique colors for fall but I'm trying to be real good and holding off.

I bought two palettes recently and used them twice and then decided I don't really like them so I have to get my lazy butt moving and post them in the swap or sale section. One is a Stila fall 2005 Palette and the other is a Lorac 2005 palette.

See attached thumbnails.

naturallyeccentric_390.jpg

How about the entire Fall Collection from M.A.C ?
icon_lol.gif
:icon_love
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Cirean I forgot Benefit Dandelion, I've always wanted to try it.
$500 for Kevin Aucoin (sp?) brushes? That's a lot of money, why are they so expensive?

That's the Cdn dollor for you
frown.gif
The MUAs I know that have it said it's the best....I guess in this case, u do pay for the quality....

Originally Posted by eleinys
naturallyeccentric_390.jpg

How about the entire Fall Collection from M.A.C ?
icon_lol.gif
:icon_love
claps.gif

I got about half of it already.
icon_redface.gif

it's taken forever to find a shade to wear from lash line to brow bone. what i found is a maybelline blush in sierra sands that is now discontinued. it's the perfect shade and the perfect amount of shimmer and looks really good on my lids even though it is a blush. i wish i could find a shadow that can do the trick. so far i'm still looking.

Originally Posted by Marisol I got about half of it already.
icon_redface.gif
Well good for you !I'm on my way
icon_wink.gif

Back