What are your fave shows on TV ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I watch quite a lot of tv and my faves are Will and Grace, lots of oldies like Sybil and cheers. I watched the first Americas next top model and a show called Average Joe. I also love Queer eye for the straight guy, the blonde man has me in stitches. What do you watch and like ?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh i know ! I am supposed to be having a booby reduction in December but i need to loose weight and i cant shift it at the moment. Watching anything like that puts me off a wee bit lol.

The only shows I regularly watch are the HBO series shows like Six Feet Under, SATC when it was on, The Sopranos..etc. I also like CSI when the new seasons are on. I have watched just about every one of their shows!

K, lets see some US shows that i watch are Cheers, Seinfeld, Frasier, Friends (all repeats now but they're still good!) Love The Soprano's Watched Average Joe and thought it was rubbish Gots addicted to last year's American Idol. I love the UK version aswell

I'm a reality show addict! Right now I'm watching *not all the time though* Amish in the City, I love this show, the Amish kids are so cute! Fear Factor, I usually end up screaming whenever they eat all that yuckyness! Growing up Gotti, I like her but her kids are the worst! Family Plots, so funny to see what goes on at a funeral home. Also, pretty much anything on A&E.

1. Olympics
  2. Big Brother
  3. Amazing Race
  4. O'Riley Factor

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk

I watch quite a lot of tv and my faves are Will and Grace, lots of oldies like Sybil and cheers. I watched the first Americas next top model and a show called Average Joe. I also love Queer eye for the straight guy, the blonde man has me in stitches. What do you watch and like ?
    icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk I watch quite a lot of tv and my faves are Will and Grace, lots of oldies like Sybil and cheers. I watched the first Americas next top model and a show called Average Joe. I also love Queer eye for the straight guy, the blonde man has me in stitches. What do you watch and like ?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
The only shows I watch regularly are Will&Grace and Who's Line is it Anyway?

At the risk of sounding completely boring, I have to admit that my TV is usually on FOX news, unless there is a decent movie on one of the HBO channels. I like the Food Network too, especially "Paula's Home Cooking", she is just adorable and reminds me of my Mom.

I love Sex and the CIty but they took it away from me

I liked the Apprentice.

I also love to watch documentaries and Court TV.

O and I've been watching Celebrity Poker often lately. I'm trying to learn how to play so I can beat the boys!!!

Latest posts

Back