What are your favorite clothing colors?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, we had a poll awhile back about your favorite makeup colors so I thought it was only natural to have a poll about what your favorite clothing colors are and/or what colors look best on you!
smile.gif

With my cool skin and blue eyes, I definitely look best in shades of blue. I absolutely love the bright turqouises that I've been seeing in the stores for the past year or so! However, to add some variety to my wardrobe I also wear a lot of purples, dark pinks (never pale pink!), and reds (my husband loves me in red!), plus there's several other colors that I have one or two items in.

I'm boring & go w/anything in the brown/khaki family. I'm trying to branch out & incorporate more color into my wardrobe, but it still needs to be yellow-based. Anything too cool doesn't work very well on me.

I love all these color and then some.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can honestly say that I have clothing from each of these color stories.

Originally Posted by wongy74 I love all these color and then some.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can honestly say that I have clothing from each of these color stories. To wear as clothes, just like make-up I love jewel colours (emerald, sapphire, ruby) and berries (raspberry, strawberry, plum etc.) and I usually mix them with grey.

Most of my clothes are blue or black -- cuz you can wear whatever makeup you feel like if your outfit is primarily black. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been buying more color lately though (reds, pinks, greens etc) to brighten up my closet.

Originally Posted by wongy74 I love all these color and then some.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can honestly say that I have clothing from each of these color stories. I have at least one item from each color also, but I was just curious what colors you wear the most often -- at least I think most people have 2 or 3 colors that they wear more often the others, but maybe some girls really do wear a lot of different colors the same amount!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back