What are your favorite eye brushes at the moment?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering whats everyone favorite eye brushes that you currently use? Are you still looking for the perfect one? Which eye brushes are your next purchase?

For me i use the the naked urban decay brush, some ELF brushes, real techniques that i love and some ecotools. i currently dont own any high end brushes.

MAC#217 for blending. NARS#12 for cut crease/outer v. MAC#219 for smudging out pencil liner. EcoTools Angled Liner for brows & tightlining. Bobbi Brown Precise Gel Liner brush... for gel liner. MAC#195 for cream shadows. SpaResource Large Eye Shading Brush for lash-to-brow washes. ELF Eye Shading Brush for lid stuff.

I'm really loving the Sonia Kashuk eye crease brush but it's not like any of the ones the line has available individually. It's thick, firm, & slightly pointed. It looks like it's too large but it's absolutely perfect imo. I got it in a set & it has a white & black handle.

Sigma E25 Blending Brush, it blends amazingly! 

Real Techniques Kabuki Brush, I use this to apply bronzer and blush, you can buy this at ULTA for $10, its soooo soft! 

ELF 'C' Brush from their Studio line, that brush is wonderful for my outer v

Studio Tools Crease Brush I bought at Target, its so soft, and it works so well for my crease! 

I bought a brush set a long time ago from Ebay, and I loved the fluffy brush that came with the set, it packs colors on outstandingly! 

Any mac brush is your best bet, if taken care of and used correctly you can get a great collection that will last forever! Every time i have attempted to go cheaper I've regretted it and ended up spending more money on other drug store ones hoping they e would do better or not break etc. As always, you get what you pay for! Go with mac! They are tried and true, sexy brushes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> oh and the quality of. M. A. C is amazing as always! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The eye brushes I use daily are the MAC 239, a couple of MAC 217s and MAC 219.I use other eye brushes as well according to the look I'm going for, but these are my essentials.

I use a combination of Sigma, Real Techniques and Bare Escentuals brushes.  Real Techniques are fantastic brushes for the price, in my opinion.  I've also heard fantastic things about the Sonia Kaschuk brushes too.  

Latest posts

Back