What are your favorite MAC products?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
My favorite are Pro Long Lash mascara, Oak and Spice lip liners, Jubilee and Half n Half lipsticks and Shroom eye shadow.

Reaction score
I love MAC!
It's mostly all I own as far as high end is concerned. I love

*Jest, Mulch, Shroom, Retrospeck, Greensmoke, Bronze, Parfait Amour, Seedy Pearl, Contrast, Honesty, Mythology, Trax, and Sketch e/s

*Melon, Coco Beach, Fairylite, Pink Opal, Violet, and Golden Olive Pigments

*C-Thru, Prrr, Revealing, Cultured, Tittle Tassle, Spirited, Lovechild, and Nymphette l/g

*Fresh Brew and Plink! l/s

Reaction score
Oh Gosh, I could go on for hours! I love their lipsticks, great range of colors. At the moment my favorite is Gigglefest, a beautiful coral/peach/pink with a metalic finish The look reminds me of Chanel Glossimer Extreme. I also love the eye kohls too, very long wearing. I'm not a huge gloss girl but I do love V-Red, the only red I can wear. Their eyeshadows are beyond compare, I love Shadowdy Lady, great for a smokey eye or liner and I love Nylon as a highlighter My favorite MAC products are the pigments, so pretty and so much fun to play around with.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) My favorite are Pro Long Lash mascara, Oak and Spice lip liners, Jubilee and Half n Half lipsticks and Shroom eye shadow. Ooo a post I've never seen..LOL It would be easier to ask me what I don't like..I can't use MAC foundations or Blot powders(the make me break out) Absolutely LOVE everything else

Reaction score
[*]Vanilla eyeshadow

[*]Silver Dusk Iridescent Loose Powder

[*]pigments

[*]Sequin lipstick

[*]need to try more...lol!

Latest posts