What are your favorite mineral lip products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I see a LOT of posts on powder products, but what about the lips?! What are your HG mineral lip products?

I don't have one. I find they don't stay on as long as regular lip products. It's not as cut and dry. You can't have a lip products entirely made of mineral.

Really? I find the opposite to be true! Plus, with mineral product, you can play with the vibrancy of the color! 

You can do that with shadows but not lipsticks. I prefer Colorstay lip colors, they stay on without reapplying at least til lunchtime.

I'm not a big Avon fan...mostly because the reps around here are super pushy and their products just haven't satisfied me in the past, but maybe I'll give them another go in the future.  

LOVE red apple lipstick! It does stay on until lunchtime for sure! I found that the problem with colorstay formulas is that they tend to dry out my lips cause they have to stain so deeply and then i have to reapply anyways to feel like i've got some moisture on my lips!  Jennifer you're totally right, everyone should try RAL for long-lasting moisture - love your swatches (and that nail polish is sooo fun!)

Originally Posted by mrsandi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOVE red apple lipstick! It does stay on until lunchtime for sure! I found that the problem with colorstay formulas is that they tend to dry out my lips cause they have to stain so deeply and then i have to reapply anyways to feel like i've got some moisture on my lips!  Jennifer you're totally right, everyone should try RAL for long-lasting moisture - love your swatches (and that nail polish is sooo fun!)
Thanks! The stripes are actually just strips of scotch tape painted white! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOVE the perfect lines it creates!

Latest posts

Back