What are your favourite greens?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Be it in eyeshadows, eyeliners, or mascaras(especially mascaras, you don't see coloured mascara too much here) I used to buy Yves Saint Laurent mascaras in greens and purples, but they stopped making them...boo! I'm interested to know what other people love in green!

I really only like green eyeshadow.  I am addicted to black eyeliner so any colors are out of the question lol

Monave 'versatile powders' in Envy and Ivy - holy dogs are they GORGEOUS - some of my Detrivore shadows, so many but can't remember the names of them all. Too busy to pull everything out at the moment :-(

I remember years ago when coloured mascars were big. Not so much now, but you can always create your own with a clear mascara and pigments.

I really like green eyeshadows too but they tend to make my undereyes look terrible. It brings out the blue and dark circles I find.

I love green shadows like the mattes that Inglot has ($5 for a shadow pan if you have the freedom palette). OCC has fantastic green pigments such as Atmosphere, Wasabi, and Nori. 

I just wish that OCC came back out with Botanical Green Lip Tar. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So upset that it and Fondue are the only Lip Tars I don't have, and when I'm messing around with very editorial looks, Green is often my color of choice. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Heck, I'd probably wear it out rather often.

There's a greenish teal color in one of the urban decay's BOS that I absolutely love. It's one of the only greens I rock out bc I'm not a big green fan.

I don't really wear green much as I usually stick to neutrals, but when I do MAC Humid is my first choice.

Green is going to be HUGE this spring.... especially mint green. A mint green nail is supposed to be the hottest nail look of the season. I've seen a lot of polishes I'm already looking forward to trying.

With red hair, I'm a lover of the green. Maybelline's Eye Studio Color Explosion in Forest Fury is a big fan of mine, if I'm going for a big, bold look.  For a softer, everyday kind of look, L'Oreal's Infallible 24 Eye Shadow in Golden Sage is GORGE! That's the hue you are going to see a lot of this spring. A light sparkly green eye with deep dark liner and lashes looks stunning!!

My favorite green eyeliner is the Urban Decay one in Junkie. Their 24/7 liners are amazing!! Other great ones for me are the MUFE Aqua liners. I love wearing them when I'm running short on time in the morning for a pop of color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's all my favourites:

Eyeshadow - MAC Fiction, MAC Juxt, MAC Swimming, MAC Fresh Green Mix, Femme Couture Aruba Blue( it's a very deep  green teal, contrary to the name,) Shu Umera P Green

Eyeliners - MAC Forever Green, Flirt! Enchantment(no longer made,) Prescriptives Perfect Line Every Time Sage.

Mascara - Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Lush Green

I always do my lashes in dark brown first, then just do the very tips in the green mascara. I often use the eyeshadows, wet them, and use as eyeliner....I'm sure that's nothing new here though!

Sassy, you're into nail polish too? I'm a HUGE fan...I have around 600 of them, 70 odd are my favourites - holo's!

Originally Posted by SassyAuburn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Green is going to be HUGE this spring.... especially mint green. A mint green nail is supposed to be the hottest nail look of the season. I've seen a lot of polishes I'm already looking forward to trying.

With red hair, I'm a lover of the green. Maybelline's Eye Studio Color Explosion in Forest Fury is a big fan of mine, if I'm going for a big, bold look.  For a softer, everyday kind of look, L'Oreal's Infallible 24 Eye Shadow in Golden Sage is GORGE! That's the hue you are going to see a lot of this spring. A light sparkly green eye with deep dark liner and lashes looks stunning!!

Urban Decay's Mildew =)

Oh and Wet n Wild has a dupe for Mildew, called Envy that I was able to pick up for 1 dollar!

It fades quickly, but for $0.99 the Wet n Wild Coloricon Olive eyeliner pencil is beautiful.  On me it is more of a silver-green than an olive, it's lovely while it lasts (4 hours or so).

It's from the Maybelline Color Explosion Palettes, this one is in Forest Fury. They have many other colors, they're very beautiful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Urban Decay's Mildew =)

Oh and Wet n Wild has a dupe for Mildew, called Envy that I was able to pick up for 1 dollar!

Mildew is my favorite too! I also love their 24/7 liner in Graffiti.

Latest posts

Back