What are your favourite natural eye shadows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mine are:

MAC Satin Taupe

MAC Nylon

MAC Vanilla Pigment

Urban Decay Sin

Stila Barefoot Contessa

Stila Twig

Stila Diamond Lil

My all time fave is MAC Stillife Paint but i really like MAC Shroom & Retrospeck too. I actually need to get more NATURALE eyeshadows!

Edited to say: HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET TO WRITE MAC JEST! Thanks groupie for reminding me
biggrin.gif

I would consider these more neutral than natural, but mine are:

MAC Vanilla, Tan, Melon, and Coco Beach Pigments

MAC Shroom, Retrospeck, Nylon, Jest, Mulch, Bronze, Greensmoke, Satin Taupe, Honesty and Vex

Stila Kitten, Wheat, Oasis, Sun, Twig, and Diamond Lil

I like Ulta shadows:

My favorites are Lustre, Brass, Aubergine, Mystique, Cashmire & Mink

mine favs are all mac light color....like...light blue, light pink..and so on

for the moment, mine are:

M·A·C shroom, naked lunch, jest and Stila kitten

i like alot of different ones. i love the neutral colors in most cosmetics lines, especially lancome. some of the more vivid color r nice too

I really like Victoria Secret's Mosaic blush in Spice. I use it as an eye shadow and blush when I want things to look very natural.

LucireOuterS.jpg

I think I used it on these 2 shoots...so you can see what it looks like when you put it on.

PangoPango2.jpg

I really like Clinique Color Surge Super Shimmer eyeshadow in Lucky Penny. Also, CoverGirl eyeshadow single in Mink, and Clinqiue Color Surge eyeshadow duo in Like Mink.

I'm in the market for a natural green/olive green color....recommendations would be great!

Do you want the green to be Matte or shimmer...or does it make a difference? Youngblood cosmetics has a really nice green in their Fall color eye...YB50 (Irish Moss). It is beautiful on. I just worked with it on a photo shoot, and the pigmentation is great. They look natural but show up really well on the skin.

i like l'oreal's nude e/s...shroom shimmer..and mocha shades..also milani has a few nuetrels that i use. i love stila's oasis. it's pale with just a little shimmer...LOVE it!
smile.gif

I like the Milani Dream Baby Quad... it has a pretty shimmery nude that is almost the exact same color as my skin, a light matte brown, a medium shimmery brown, and a pink that sadly doesn't have enough pigmentation to show up. But I do love the three brownish colors when I'm going for a more natural look! Milani Sheer Sand is also another good shimmery nude color!

Latest posts

Back