What are your have to have products to give you a glow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great suggestions! Can someone recommend a "glow" product that I can mix with my MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NW47/NC55), something that is liquid and clear or colored to match my dark skin tone? I'm oily in the t-zone.

I love MACs hyper real foundation and hyper real pressed powder. I also like their bronze shimmer powder. Sometimes I wear all 3 at once. I end up looking like a disco ball but I luvs it
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Xexuxa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love MACs hyper real foundation and hyper real pressed powder. I also like their bronze shimmer powder. Sometimes I wear all 3 at once. I end up looking like a disco ball but I luvs it
rockwoot.gif
I LOOOVE MAC Hyper Real SPF FX in Beyond Bronze!!!

Mary Kay Powder In A Puff, Jergens Natural Glow, And Jergens Soft Shimmer All Really Work. Jergens Soft Shimmer Is My Favorite. It Gives The Effect That You Have Gold Skin.

GReat product recs but I wise there were more available drugstore brands with glowey effects!

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif GReat product recs but I wise there were more available drugstore brands with glowey effects! Girl there are options at the drugstore! thats the only place I go & ulta... no time to go all far to the mall. But Wet n wild has an illuminating powder, milani has glimmer strips which are *ok*... not the best (No color just glitter & fades). Ive been using loreal HIP illuminator which is also ok and the light shade looks like a pretty gold but it seems to fade... pretty at 1st though. its cream so maybe it melts off?
Im sure other d/s brands make different stuff and I know that covergirl tru blend powders are also very shimmery.. too shimmery for foundation so that could be used as an illuminator.

Aveda Inner Light tinted moisturizer. I think Boots at Target has a nock off of this but I haven't tried it.

Benefit moonbeam... it suits my super pale Irish complexion and makes me look all ethereal, I can't get enough of it!. I also use Benefit Dandelion on my cheeks to give me a bit more colour.

I love the highlight shade Bone Beige in the MAC Sculpt and Shape Duo... It is just satiny enough without looking super shiny. Also love a touch of Hyper Real Foundation mixed with a more matte finish like SFF and Select SPF15 Foundations. A Sheertone Shimmer blush, Strobe Creme and soon to be Strobe Liquid for us oilier gals also work fabulously!

Back