What body moisturizer do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good body moisteriser? What do you like to use? I don't want a tinted one, just something to make my skin soft and smooth!

Thanks

Well my guilty pleasure is Origins Ginger Float. It is my all time favorite but it's pricey. For everyday, I like Bath and body works cream lotions. Can't remember what they are called but they are in a big tube instead of a bottle and they are having a semi-annual clearance right now. They have so many yummy scents to choose from.

in the winter i use body butters from the body shop.

theyre having theyre sale right now, so its a good time to try it out (or to stock up which is what im doing).

the body butter from the bbw isnt too bad (i just used mine up since it was a gift to me last year) but its harder to "blend".

This time of year my skin is extremely sensitive so I use unscented lotion. I have been using Vaseline Intensive Rescue lotion. I think I will pick up their body butter version as my skin is needing something heavier.

I found a body lotion at Walmart that I love! If you have an Asda there in the UK you could prob get it there.

It's called Booth's 3 N 1.I love it! I use the Vanilla...it smells like brown sugar though.

During the winter months I either use Glysomed body lotion or Body Shop Body Butters. Spring and summer I use Vaseline unscented lotion.

I like baby lotion. It makes your skin super soft and its affordable. Avon has some good moisturizers too.

I use and absolutely love shea butter. Just plain unrefined shea butter. It is super wonderful. I have very dry skin especially in the winter months and shea butter has saved my hide so to speak. Shea butter has the highest amount of moisturizing and healing fractions of all nut butters and oils. My skin is nice and soft. I use it right after my shower and I even use it to moisturize my face. I can get away with that because I have dry skin. I love love love it! In fact I am going to go and do a special on shea butter in the sellers forum right now. It is really awesome stuff.

Right now I am switching between Philosophy Falling in Love body lotion and Bath & Body Works Black Raspberry and Vanilla body lotion.

On a normal daily basis, I've been using Johnson's Creamy Baby Oil. But for some reason my skin is even more dry than it has been in NY winters, so I bought Curel Intensive Healing. So far, so good, but I've only used it 1x. I do have a whipped body yogurt and body butter from Bissy's Boutique that I adore! I just need to get them in new scents
smile.gif

I dont use anything too expensive, but I do love Jergens Shea Butter Cream Body Lotion. It keeps my skin really soft and I'm not ashy by mid morning, lol! I also like the one by Gold Bond, I love Nivea, Eucerin and Lubriderm.

For me almond oil works miracles. I also use Dove, Garnier, Lush, L'Occitaine body lotions.

I am always the biggest fan of Bath and Body Works. I love their stuff!

If you need/want reallll moisture, go for the body creams. The best thing is that you can always find a scent that is right for you.

Other than that, any of the Philosophy lotions and things come in 2nd
smile.gif

i use nivea if my skin is really dry i do like unscented lotions though

Originally Posted by PerfectMistake /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am always the biggest fan of Bath and Body Works. I love their stuff!
If you need/want reallll moisture, go for the body creams. The best thing is that you can always find a scent that is right for you.

Other than that, any of the Philosophy lotions and things come in 2nd
smile.gif

Yes, the body creams from Bath and Body are amazing!! There are tons of scents!! My favorites are: Magnolia Blossom (being discontinued though), Japanese Cherry Blossom, Brown Sugar & Fig, and Velvet Tuberose.

I just found out that Biolage has skincare. I found a tube of lotion at Marshalls , and I love it! It smells like the hair products and works just as well.

Originally Posted by shoegal1980 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, the body creams from Bath and Body are amazing!! There are tons of scents!! My favorites are: Magnolia Blossom (being discontinued though), Japanese Cherry Blossom, Brown Sugar & Fig, and Velvet Tuberose. OMG. That Japanese Cherryblossom stuff smells great! My bf and his 10 year old son love it too
laughing.gif

i currently use macadamia oil. it smells good and it's absorbed very quickly by the skin (without leaving it greasy). yum !!

i suggest you try the Nivea soft bodycream or Dove (the one called "silk" or something). l'occitane has some good products, but i think they're too expensive.

Latest posts

Back