What body moisturizer do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe it or not Gold Bond is a really good one. Also, Aveeno's Positively Radiant is great too. That's my favorite. And I noticed that, even without the company having to claim it, my leg hair grows back softer and less course after a week or so of using it.

I use Skin milk! No big smell to it, and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. You can find it at wal-mart too.

My all time favorite body lotion is Palmer's Cocoa butter. I also like The Body Shop body butters.

I love Body Shop's olive oil body butter, it makes the skin silky smooth. And their olive dry mist too!

i love tahiti sweetie and tropical passionfruit from bath and body works... also Bibo olive a little lotion is very hydrating and I just got into body creams from sephora and bath and body works thanks to xmas gifts
smile.gif
i buy way too many lotions though!

I use Moisturel most often at the moment. No fragrance, but moisturizes extremely well. I have a whole drawer full of lotions that I hardly ever use anymore because of this. Something fragranced usually goes on top though, today that was Moonlight Path by B&BW

Currently I am using Dove Beauty Body Milk and I love it. Makes my skin glow and soft.

It does feel like it's very moisturizing!

beauty%20body%20milk%20copy.jpg

I use either Suave Ultra Healing (just as good as the pricier ones), or Bath & Body Works Jasmine Vanilla Aromatherapy

I guess it depends on your skintype and the weather you're in...I'm not particularly dry skinned (except on classical dry areas like elbows and knees)...i got myself the cocoa butter body butter from the body shop and it smells awesome although it would be too greasy to use on my whole body...i just use it on arms and legs a few times a month as a treat because it's just too rich for my skin...I normally just moisturize with J&J's bedtime baby lotion (love the soothing scent) or the body shop's almond milk lotion (yummy scent!) at night before bedtime. to be honest, i get too lazy to moisturize on most days of the week even though i've got heaps of body lotions lying around...body lotion + shower cream junkie here
add_wegbrech.gif

so i make it a must for me to invest in a good moisturizing shower cream instead, (st. ives has good and cheap range of moisturizing shower creams, dove isn't that bad either...my fave's the oatmeal & shea butter body wash and the collagen elastin one)...can't live without them, i wouldn't be skipping applying my lotions if it werent for moisturizing shower creams.

Body shop strawberry body butter smells the best, IMO

i also really like victorias secret body moisturisers but we cant get them in the UK :[

i'm quite the bath and body junkie, so my shelves are filled with products of just about every kind from just about everywhere! here are a few of my favs:

co bigelow lemon body cream

lush shea butter bar

carol's daughter body souffle'

eo products body quencher

mor body butters

aubrey organics rose mosqueta body lotion

Ive converted to Philosophy's Amazing Grace....I am truly cracked out on this stuff!

My favorite lotion in the world is Suave's Cocoa Butter. Its cheap but I love it. I used it while I was pregnant and never got a single stretch mark. Yep, yep, that stuff is awesome.

Love, love, LOVE creme de corps by Kiehls. I told my hubby not to get me the liter size for Christmas and now I am kicking myself for not allowing him to get it and instead got the small bottle (what I asked for). I had to buy the 16 oz pump the other day at Nordstrom. I have been mixing it with emu oil and it is sooooooooooo nice!

Warmly,

Brandi

Latest posts

Back