What brands do you own???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I took this question from Trisha's mu question.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. What brands do you guys own of skin care (face) products (even if it is just one product)???

I own:

MD Formulations

DDF

Mary Kay

Origins

Paula's Choice

Philosophy

Skin Milk

St.Ives

Neutrogena

Mostly DHC products, Olay (sun block), Lancome (eye cream), Chanel (toner), Peter Thomas Roth (brightening cream), Dr. Brandt (microdermabrasion)

I was wondering if you think the dhc deep cleansing oil is really worth it??? especially for the price after shipping and handling. Also, I break out during that special time of the month, has the cleansing oil broke you out at all?? I am paranoid about that.

Originally Posted by jennyb I was wondering if you think the dhc deep cleansing oil is really worth it??? especially for the price after shipping and handling. Also, I break out during that special time of the month, has the cleansing oil broke you out at all?? I am paranoid about that. I love love LOVE deep cleansing oil!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
If I use anything else, I break out. The key is to tone and moisturize afterwards b/c it tends to really deep cleanse (which is a good thing) and dry your skin. I've been using it for about 7 years and I'm sticking to it!

Thanks for your response!!! For the first time I love my skin care regimen, but I've been thinking about adding dhc cleansing oil to really remove makeup first. I just went to their website and they have a smaller one for $11.00. I think I'm going to get that one b/c I've been spending a lot on skin products lately, I'm a skincare junkie
icon_eek.gif
. Anyways, are there any other products you would reccomend, if not to buy, but to sample it???

Originally Posted by jennyb Thanks for your response!!! For the first time I love my skin care regimen, but I've been thinking about adding dhc cleansing oil to really remove makeup first. I just went to their website and they have a smaller one for $11.00. I think I'm going to get that one b/c I've been spending a lot on skin products lately, I'm a skincare junkie
icon_eek.gif
. Anyways, are there any other products you would reccomend, if not to buy, but to sample it??? I also always use mild soap after deep cleansing oil.. they're a great combination. I also use their mild lotion, milk, and cream. I suggest getting a sample set and just trying a bunch of them to see which one you like. I've seen samples on eBay!
icon_surprised.gif

I'm still looking for another great product for clay mask and oil absorbing lotion.

But so far here are the brands for face skincare I have.

Estee Lauder

Elixir Shiseido

Mario Badescu

Update:

Ettusais

D program (Shiseido)

Quite a few for me!!

Decleor

Elemis

Liz Earle

Molton Brown

Clarins

REN

Mario Badescu

Origins

Philosophy

Think that's it!

this is what i have been using recently...

yonka lotion cleanser (doesn't make me break out and doesn't dry out my skin)

prevage

yonka creme 15 or dermalogica skin smoothing moisturizer

retin a micro (.1)

Arbonne RE9 System~ Cleanser, Toner, Eye Cream, Serum, Day & Night Cream
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Arbonne's Deep Pore Cleanser

Arbonne's Thermal Fusion Masque (I LOVE IT!!!)

Arbonne's Facial Scrub

I use a Chanel-moisturizer now,I've used one from Lancome,but didn't like it that much. I'v got one from Biotherm as well,love it!

I also have some Givenchy-samples,which I still have to try sometime.

And then some Helena Rubinstein cleansing products.

But Chanel is the best I've used so far.

Originally Posted by jennyb What's the biotherm one called? I think it's Aquasource Non Stop.

I use Lancome and EL skincare. My cleanser is Clean & Clear Morning Burst from Wal-Mart. I also just got a clay mask from Wal-Mart that I am really diggin right now! My skincare however, I have to splurge on!

I use:

Noxema antibacterial cleanser

Murad spot treatment

Murad exfoliating treatment gel

Murad Moisturizing treatment lotion

NO MAKE-UP

Latest posts

Back