What color eyeshadow you dislike most?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really dont like light colors for some reason they dont show up on me at all, and i wear alot of light clothes so ya that sux

lauren

Hmm...I would say I use orange the least.
smile.gif

I have problems wearing blue eye shadow.

I hate it when people wear red and pink eye shadows but wear it in a way that makes their eyes look red and inflamed.

Originally Posted by macface /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dislike baby blue eyeshadow. I hate anything blue!

I like most colors but there is something about blue that I dont care for that much.

I really dark blue might be ok but the really pale/light blue not so much.

Originally Posted by krazykid90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hate it when people wear red and pink eye shadows but wear it in a way that makes their eyes look red and inflamed. I hadnt thought about that but your right.

Blue looks awful on me and brown looks ok, but it's boring. It makes me look like serious business and I hate that!

It's not that I dislike the colors, it's that they dislike me... Oranges, yellows, and certain pinks
frown.gif

Bah. There are no eyeshadow colours that are bad, only colours that don't work together or colours that don't suit you.

I wear baby blue! There, I've said it!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

This is interesting! I don't dislike any color if it's done well. I don't like yellow or orange e/s for me nor completely matte, shiny, glittery.

I like browns and baby blue b/c of my skin tone

Originally Posted by krazykid90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have problems wearing blue eye shadow.
I hate it when people wear red and pink eye shadows but wear it in a way that makes their eyes look red and inflamed.

Oh yeah! I don't wear any reds or pinks leaning towards red for that reason!!

Back