What color eyeshadow you dislike most?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all the colors in the pans, but the ones I don't think look good on me are blues (because with my coloring I look like a Barbie) and oranges (make me look like I have some disease).

I love all colors, but I guess brown gets boring on me quick.. so that.

Originally Posted by macface /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dislike baby blue eyeshadow. je suis d'accord.

I don't hate any COLORS, but I absolutely loathe matte shadows. I can't wear them for some reason, they just look horrid!!

Orangey red hues dont look good on me. And i dont really like pastel colours like baby pink and baby blue.

I really don't have a dislike for any color, and I like trying them all out. I tend to lean towards bright colors, and pastels, along with darker colors. I honestly like to play with different colors to see how they'll work for me.

I really think that yellowish colors are harder to pull off for some people. It can tend to wash out fair skinned people and look mucky on people with heavy yellow undertones. I find that I can wear it with a primer under neath and lot's of blending. I also like to use it as an accent color, but never by itself.

~Jeanette~

Newbie to the boards

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Easy answer, BLUE!!!! TO me as well - i never manage to look good on a blue eyeshadow

I kinda feel that any colour applied right and with the right complementing colours can look good.

Although I don't really like greeny-yellows and stuff, it looks a bit like bad bruising after a few days/weeks.

Back