What color eyeshadow you dislike most?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love any color, if it is used right! But if I had to pick, I don't really like MAC's Mythology.

I love all colors, but I have a very hard time getting blue to look good. I used to wear reddish colors all the time, but now I don't really like the way they look on me.

I dont think i dislike but i just think i look good in certain browns, blues and oranges.

Originally Posted by macface /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dislike baby blue eyeshadow.
iagree.gif

Karren

anything with no shimmer. unless it's a bold, strong, true or shimmery-blendable color it looks extremely ashy on me. and that sucks

Hmm I can't say I dislike any color though some I find harder to pull off than others. I was never really that fond of baby blue e/s and I wont wear it alone but with an overall blue eye makeup with baby blue on the inner corner of the eyes can look very good!

I can't say I dislike ny colors. There are some I don't feel I can pull off personally, but that's it!

I don't really dislike any colours. But reddish browns don't always look good on me, and I have a hard time seeing myself wearing orange.

BTW, I love baby blues as part of a blue look, or paired with a cool brown!
biggrin.gif

I'm a yellow.

The reddish tone is denfinitely not a good choice,

especially reddish brown & purple

I don't dislike any really but orange looks terrible on me and so do some browns if they're too reddish. Certain golds don't look right on me either.

Latest posts

Back