What colour should I use???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need make-up help. I don't know what colour eye shadow i should use or eye liner. or lip stick or tinted gloss.

Ok I am very taned like really dark bronzey, my eyes are hazel and i have black people lips (their really big). Only cause my grandfathers black.

So can anyone help me

What I like with tanned girls is when they use shimmery eyeshadows on their eyes! I believe shimmery e/s in champagne,and in bright colors lke green would be nice on you!Also with your big lips you could wear any shade of lip gloss or lipstick you want!The problem is when somebody has small lips! If I were you I would pic a brand that I like most and I would go to a counter of this this brand and I would ask from the make up artist to help me with the colors that are best for me!

Originally Posted by swimmingbaby I need make-up help. I don't know what colour eye shadow i should use or eye liner. or lip stick or tinted gloss.
Ok I am very taned like really dark bronzey, my eyes are hazel and i have black people lips (their really big). Only cause my grandfathers black.

So can anyone help me

i think that being dark skin is great b-cuz it allows versatility to wear almost any color. i love big lips, i have them as well. just know that there aren't too many colors you can't go with. my lips are pink and i wear midmauve lipstick from mac(which is nude for me), dreamy, chapeau, beaux(brownish bronze), c-thru lipglass, spirited, etc. I wear all types of colors mostly MAC, and especially love blues and greens. don't be afraid to experiment. u would be surprised at what looks good on you. hopes this helps!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It would definitely help if you could post some pictures of yourself. That way we could recommend products that would work better for you.

Originally Posted by swimmingbaby Great ideas, i will try a lot of them, i'll try to post a pic of myself. Awesome!

I will as soon as i can, cause I'm at my moms but when i go home i will most definitely do that so you can see me!

try copper amber and golds

suggestion:

Blush- Lorac Peach

Eye Shadow- MAC Taupe, Bisque and Espresso

Lips- Lined with Chanel Le Crayon Nude and filled in with BeneFit Flaunt or MAC Viva Glam II

Originally Posted by swimmingbaby I need make-up help. I don't know what colour eye shadow i should use or eye liner. or lip stick or tinted gloss.

So can anyone help me

Latest posts

Back