What deodorant is strongest?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been using Secret Clinical strength but it doesnt really do it for me.

If I have a long or stressful day, I stink!

Can anyone recommend a strong deodorant that works throughout the entire day?

my vote is for mitchum too! walgreens will have coupons where you can get it for 1.99 a stick sometimes. they just had one in the newspaper. I get 2 news papers and i get 8 sticks and they last me a long time!

Is Mitchum a good antiperspirant too? 

I always use deodorants labelled "clinical strength," but nothing seems to effectively prevent me from being a smelly, sweaty beast after a long day.

yes it is! if you still have problems with odor, there is a product called certain dri. you apply it at night and it lasts all day. during the summer time I find myself using the certain dry at night and the mitchum during the day. a little secret: apply deoderants/antiperspirants at night anyways BEFORE your sweat gland are active so the product has a chance to do its job.

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yes it is! if you still have problems with odor, there is a product called certain dri. you apply it at night and it lasts all day. during the summer time I find myself using the certain dry at night and the mitchum during the day. a little secret: apply deoderants/antiperspirants at night anyways BEFORE your sweat gland are active so the product has a chance to do its job.

Awesome- thank you so much for the tip!  ( ^ - ^)/

Back