What did every one think of the Academy Awards?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What did every one think of who won Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Director, Best Movies in the Academy awards? I didn't watch it... but I did see the Red Carpet interviews.. and some of the outfits were a little *ahem* interesting... Especially Gisele... she looked pregnant! A Victoria Secret supermodel in a mu-mu! Oh the humanity!!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Reaction score
I didn't watch it all, but am not surprised by any of the winning categories. I was rooting for Don Cheadle b/c I've been a fan for a long time, but am glad Jamie Foxx won. And as much as I love Morgan Freeman, I was rooting for the other underdog Thomas Haden Church--I loved him ever since Wings & Ned & Stacey.

Other than those two categories, I was only intrigued by who was wearing what. Totally shallow, but I don't care.
tongue.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha Other than those two categories, I was only intrigued by who was wearing what. Totally shallow, but I don't care.
tongue.gif

ROFL!!!
icon_lol.gif
I'm like that too!

Reaction score
I was sad for Martin Scorsese cause some show said that he probably wouldn't get a Academy Award until he got lifetime achievement. Sad.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What did every one think of who won Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Director, Best Movies in the Academy awards?

Latest posts