What did you get at Ulta this week??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really like the brushes but in a pinch I guess they would be OK. The eyeshadows are not impressive. But I think for a soft subtle look they might work. Sounds like you got some nice stuff tho. I've used the liquid liner 2 or 3 times now and I love it.

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the orange free kit 2 weeks ago and I have been using the blush every day and the lipstick every other day or so, its a really nice neutral color on me. I rarely use mascara but the one in the kit works just fine for when I do. I do think the eye shadow sucks, I dont use it at all. I havent even opened one of the eye shadow quads, and may put it up for trade on MT. The brushes are ok, no problem using them. I did buy 2 ulta lip sticks that I really like both in coral colors. And an eye liner, which I like as well. I def have to buy the liquid eye liner some of you discussed. Cant wait to try that! 

I stopped by my local Ulta yesterday and they had all of the Sue Devitt items 75% off. I never really tried anything before but I picked up a few of the eye intensifier pencils and the gel to powders blushes. Everything was really lovely and great quality.

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am holding out until they have another 20% off coupon

I have a 3.50 one right now and I feel like I can break my no buy if it means using that...but I shouldn't. 

haha! You still have to spend money to get the $3.50 off so it is technically breaking your no-buy lol I think we're all in the same boat right now.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've broke it almost every day lol. 

NOT throwing shade, BUT...if you've broken it almost every day, are you buying MORE or LESS than usual? I'm just nosy.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NOT throwing shade, BUT...if you've broken it almost every day, are you buying MORE or LESS than usual? I'm just nosy.

haha no prob, I guess I've only broken it...4 times, because I was distracted all weekend. But its less than usual, lol. My orders are at least smaller, if nothing else. : AND I am at least reconsidering most of them and sitting on it longer, being less impulsive. So the major things I've broken it with were: lash serum by loreal, lash food order from hautelook, toofaced vintage sale order, and urban decay friends and family order. 

Just realized its only the sixth so 4 times is pretty much every day. DARN IT. Starting fresh tomorrow. Staying off the make up websites.

Sounds to me like it's the online sales that are your downfall, yeah? DELETE THEM EMAILS UNREAD, sugar!

Sounds to me like it's the online sales that are your downfall, yeah? DELETE THEM EMAILS UNREAD, sugar!

They really really are. I've had hautelook send things to spam for years but then I placed an order and unspammed them so I'd get shipping notifications. BACK TO SPAM WITH THEM. 

I haven't been online all last week but hubby got me a few things from Ulta for my aniversary gift (He does listen to me when i think he's not lol)

ok so he brought me:

ULTA Natural Eye 8 Pc. Collection -  2 Eye Shadow Duo Shades: Yogurt/Mink and Silk/Toast Lip Gloss Shades: Natural/Beige Cheek Color Shade: Flush Eye Liner Shades: Deep Brown/Chocolate2 Eyeshadow Brushes 

ULTA 10 Shade Eyeshadow Palette Palette 2

He got the free gift by ULTA for me 

and what I have been complaining that I wanted soo badley:

Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked 2 Palette

AND a case to put all my goods in ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

except mines was black but i couldn't find it on there site?

LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! XOXO

Thanks ladies!

I'm soo happy he actually listened haha

usually he gets flowers and chocolates and a card

(Which are great but flowers die cause I can't take care of them lol I have 4 kids and a dog and a fish I forget to water the flowers lol)

I been beggin for the naked palette 2 but he was like $50 no way!

So he caught me completely off guard! What a surprise!

But the last week ended horribly ( got a call for the school my son had 2 seizures!)

I just thank god he's ok

weird cause he never had one b4 and no one in my family has ever had one?!

he's getting an MRI done tomorrow

Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks ladies!

I'm soo happy he actually listened haha

usually he gets flowers and chocolates and a card

(Which are great but flowers die cause I can't take care of them lol I have 4 kids and a dog and a fish I forget to water the flowers lol)

I been beggin for the naked palette 2 but he was like $50 no way!

So he caught me completely off guard! What a surprise!

But the last week ended horribly ( got a call for the school my son had 2 seizures!)

I just thank god he's ok

weird cause he never had one b4 and no one in my family has ever had one?!

he's getting an MRI done tomorrow
Your son will be fine--the MRI will find the cause, and you'll be able to treat it, and everything will be fine.

Your son will be fine--the MRI will find the cause, and you'll be able to treat it, and everything will be fine.

thanks.. actually i'm hoping they fine nothing wrong in the MRI

if they do fine something they have to put him on meds or operate 

but for now they are just saying a freak accident that may never happen again they did an eeg on him and it came back normal ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Back