What did you have to eat today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far today I've had carrot, lemon, ginger, garlic juice with ground flax seed. That was way early this morning.

After the gym: 3 boiled eggs, sliced tomatoes, 1 can of tuna with lemon juice and cayenne pepper and water crackers and cranberry juice

I just had a bowl of berries(strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, marionberries, blackberries, and some other berry-can't remember what kind) with rosewater and creme fraiche...mmmmm...my fave as a dessert too!

I've got a modified version of an African stew I had in Kenya in my slow cooker for dinner. Still trying to figure out if I want to make anything with it for tonight. Maybe some veggie dishes???

I'll probably have another snack or two before dinner as well...not sure what though.

OMG I don´t wanna think about it-I was eating really unhealthy today. I always do that when I stay home & study all day. I like to reward myself with food-I know, a really really bad habit. one day it´s gonna start to show on my hips I know it
eek.gif

morning:

mousse au chocolate

a piece of cherry cheesecake

lunch:

instant meal (pasta with some kinda sauce)

dinner:

4 slices of bread with butter and pepperoni

dessert:

vanilla icecream with caramel topping

at least I don´t drink anything else but water or milk. so that´s the only actual GOOD thing about today´s meals I guess.

Chocolate-covered graham crackers? YUMMY!!!! If this bunny were chocolate covered graham crackers, this would be me:

Today I didn't eat breakfast (slept in since I didn't have to work - lazy ass!)
biggrin.gif

So all I've had is a steak & gravy baked potato (basically steak fingers cut up, thrown in a baked potato and covered with some gravy) and a Dr Pepper. Soo good!
smile.gif
But I'm leaving *right this minute* to go get my daughter from school, so I will probably have a snack with her since she is always STARVING once I pick her up, lol. See y'all later!
smile.gif

Back