What did you have to eat today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
This is to help me keep track of my diet, but of course people can put theirs too!

breakfast:

-hot dog with cheese, mayo and ketchup

-mac and cheese

-water

dinner:

-steamed rice

-2 over easy eggs

-sweet chili sauce

-water

2 mcdonalds cheese burgers and fries

and then later on

2 hotdogs on 9 grain bread

Originally Posted by Naturally Breakfast:
OOOPS ..FORGOT TO ADD my homemade juice of Carrots, apple & banana! YUMMY my kids love it too!

2 eggs over easy and 2 sausage links

Lunch:

Spaghetti w/asparagus, proscuitto and mozzarella cheese (no sauce)

Veal cutlets

So far just cookie crisp cereal ,for lunch mac and cheese for the kids and for dinner chicken crodon bleu.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Liz This is to help me keep track of my diet, but of course people can put theirs too!
breakfast:

-hot dog with cheese, mayo and ketchup

-mac and cheese

-water

dinner:

-steamed rice

-2 over easy eggs

-sweet chili sauce

-water

hot dogs and macaroni for breakfast? ugh, my tummy does not want that kind of food in the morning! (Of course I don't like hot dogs at any time!)
So far all I've had is cereal and juice for breakfast.

I'll probably have some sort of frozen dinner for lunch, and I think I'll make a pasta salad for dinner... Hubby cooks for me during the school year, so now it's my turn to cook for him
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek hot dogs and macaroni for breakfast? ugh, my tummy does not want that kind of food in the morning! (Of course I don't like hot dogs at any time!)
lol. i have a weird diet with what i eat and when. my "breakfast" yesterday was at like 11 or 12 in the afternoon. and like right now, i haven't eaten yet and it's 11:15 a.m.

Breakfast

Wheat flakes cereal with Lactaid fat free milk (lactose free)

Sliced strawberries

Blueberries

Half a sliced banana

Later

Coffee

Apple

Lunch:

Lean Cuisine Salmon/spinach/rice entree

One entire banana

Diet Snapple

Sugarless gum

I don't understand why I'm freaking starving right now.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Amethyst BreakfastWheat flakes cereal with Lactaid fat free milk (lactose free)

Sliced strawberries

Blueberries

Half a sliced banana

Later

Coffee

Apple

Lunch:

One entire banana

Diet Snapple

Sugarless gum

icon_sad.gif

Maybe you're eating too few calories, those sound like some pretty healthy meals to me
wink.gif
hehe Those Lean Cuisine meals never keep me full for long!

Breakfast

Ruti with Potatoe

tea

Lunch

Rice w/ beaf

Shaag ( greens)

Water

Dinner

must be new and fresh food cuz momy cooks everday new.....Thanks to momy

good thing is when i go home the food is rite on the table momy call me even to remind me Mina ur food is prepered on the table eat before you do anything...so sweet.

This is fun
smile.gif

Here's mine:

Breakfast - apple

Mid morning snack - yogurt with protein powder mixed in

Lunch - Healthy Choice Turkey and Stuffing meal

Afternoon snack - whole wheat crackers with peanut butter

And dinner tonight will probably be some grilled chicken, pasta, and a mango.

Lean Cuisine/Healthy Choice meals don't always fill me up either so one suggestion is to add in some raw veggies. I do that if I have time to pack a little bag. They keep me so full!

so far today:

-3 amino acid vitamins.

-1 of those small bags of flaming hot cheetos
icon_redface.gif

-steamed rice

-2 over easy eggs

-sweet chili sauce.

(it's the same thing as last night's dinner, but i get stuck on things. lol)

Let's see...this morning before the gym I had carrot, lemon, beet, and garlic juice(I have my own juicer) with some ground flax seed

After the gym I had 3 boiled eggs, sliced roma tomatoes, fresh zucchini, and some 2 celery stalks with cream cheese and dried cranberries. Oh and lemon water to drink

Just now I had a grapefruit, a granny smith apple and some water crackers with some soft buttery Danish cheese(I'm not sure what kind but I know it's made with goat milk) and lemon water

In a couple hours I'll have my own little version of gazpacho-lots of veggies that I cook just a little and puree into a soup with lots of cayenne pepper and herbs. I think I'll eat it with some asparagus today and of course lemon water

And for dinner my son is asking for some shrimp, so I'll make shrimp with a lemon-coconut-ginger-garlic sauce and string beans and spinach. And I'm thinking about making this sweet potato pudding for dessert, cuz I'm kinda craving it.

dang! you sound like a good cook!

Originally Posted by envymi Let's see...this morning before the gym I had carrot, lemon, beet, and garlic juice(I have my own juicer) with some ground flax seedAfter the gym I had 3 boiled eggs, sliced roma tomatoes, fresh zucchini, and some 2 celery stalks with cream cheese and dried cranberries. Oh and lemon water to drink

Just now I had a grapefruit, a granny smith apple and some water crackers with some soft buttery Danish cheese(I'm not sure what kind but I know it's made with goat milk) and lemon water

In a couple hours I'll have my own little version of gazpacho-lots of veggies that I cook just a little and puree into a soup with lots of cayenne pepper and herbs. I think I'll eat it with some asparagus today and of course lemon water

And for dinner my son is asking for some shrimp, so I'll make shrimp with a lemon-coconut-ginger-garlic sauce and string beans and spinach. And I'm thinking about making this sweet potato pudding for dessert, cuz I'm kinda craving it.

Originally Posted by Amethyst BreakfastWheat flakes cereal with Lactaid fat free milk (lactose free)

Sliced strawberries

Blueberries

Half a sliced banana

Later

Coffee

Apple

Lunch:

One entire banana

Diet Snapple

Sugarless gum

icon_sad.gif

LOL ~ Have a cookie, you'll feel better.....

Originally Posted by Liz dang! you sound like a good cook! hehe, I have to be. Since my man basically takes care of everything now, the least I can do is make sure he always has really good fresh meals.

There are some websites that are great for tracking your calories/nutrition. I love fitday where you can put in what you eat and it calculates calories, fat, protein, carbs, vitamins, etc. You can also put in your workouts so that you can see if you're burning more than you eat (if trying to lose weight). Might wanna check one of those out!

You read my mind! Make it a chocolate covered biscotti please & a cuppa coffee!:icon_love
tongue.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* LOL ~ Have a cookie, you'll feel better.....

I dropped out of Weight Watchers, but I think I need to climb back on the wagon again.
icon_sad.gif
I'm thisclose to running downstairs for CHOCOLATE.

Tuesday

Breakfast (same as yesterday)

Wheat flakes cereal with Lactaid fat-free milk (lactose free)

Sliced strawberries

Blueberries

Half a sliced banana (husband eats other half)

Snack

Tea with milk

3 low fat graham crackers (maybe 4, I lost count)
icon_redface.gif

Apple

Lunch

Lean Cuisine (7 points) Beef Teriyaki

2 low fat graham crackers (I think these ceased to be low fat this morning)Diet ginger ale

I did work out last night !
icon_neutral.gif

Today I had Trader Joes Vanilla Almond gronola all organic cereal for breakfast and coffee

Lunch: 3 mini vegitarian (im not a vegitarian) burritos, some organic pita chips and pelegrino sparkling water.

Originally Posted by Amethyst

I dropped out of Weight Watchers, but I think I need to climb back on the wagon again.
icon_sad.gif
I'm thisclose to running downstairs for CHOCOLATE.
Tuesday

Breakfast (same as yesterday)

Wheat flakes cereal with Lactaid fat-free milk (lactose free)

Sliced strawberries

Blueberries

Half a sliced banana (husband eats other half)

Snack

Tea with milk

3 low fat graham crackers (maybe 4, I lost count)
icon_redface.gif

Apple

Lunch

Lean Cuisine (7 points) Beef Teriyaki

2 low fat graham crackers (I think these ceased to be low fat this morning)Diet ginger ale

I did work out last night !
icon_neutral.gif

3:00pm today
icon_redface.gif

Afternoon snack

One tall decaf coffee with milk & Splenda

Two dark chocolate covered graham crackers

Don't say a word!!
icon_evil.gif
icon_twisted.gif

Latest posts

Back