What do I do when I am bored - look inside!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was so bored today that I decided to depot some e/s and go to MAC. I have been wanting to get more Fluidlines and now, I could also get a lipstick. They ran out of Fluidlines
icon_cry.gif
so I ended up getting three more e/s.
icon_redface.gif

I got the following:

MAC e/s : Trax, Sushi Flower & Gleam

MAC l/s : Petal Lure (thanks Back 2 MAC)

I also wondered into Tower Records and bought the new John Legend CD (which so far rocks) and the new Lucky magazine. I was going to go to Michael's but decided to behave. While I was at MAC, I signed up for a MAC seminar on March 31st where Victor C (one of their artist) will be giving a seminar on the spring looks. You have to pay $50 but you get it back in product. I am so excited! Not a shabby Saturday after all.

Originally Posted by Mariposa I was so bored today that I decided to depot some e/s and go to MAC. I have been wanting to get more Fluidlines and now, I could also get a lipstick. They ran out of Fluidlines
icon_cry.gif
icon_redface.gif
I got the following:

I also wondered into Tower Records and bought the new John Legend CD (which so far rocks) and the new Lucky magazine. I was going to go to Michael's but decided to behave. While I was at MAC, I signed up for a MAC seminar on March 31st where Victor C (one of their artist) will be giving a seminar on the spring looks. You have to pay $50 but you get it back in product. I am so excited! Not a shabby Saturday after all.

Oh thats cool! I wonder if they have those classes near me? Hmmm... Nice haul by the way!! I was considering Petal Lure w/ my back2mac -but ended up w/ high strung instead.
redface.gif

NICE haul!!! I wish I could go to that seminar.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa I was so bored today that I decided to depot some e/s and go to MAC. I have been wanting to get more Fluidlines and now, I could also get a lipstick. They ran out of Fluidlines
icon_cry.gif
icon_redface.gif
I got the following:

Nice haul Marisol! This month's Lucky finally arrived & I was quite pleased w/it.
biggrin.gif

Nice haul! I have all three of those e/s and love em!

have fun!

Originally Posted by keaLoha Nice haul Marisol! This month's Lucky finally arrived & I was quite pleased w/it.
biggrin.gif
I thought of you when I flipped through it. They have all those nice sandals.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh thats cool! I wonder if they have those classes near me? Hmmm... Nice haul by the way!! I was considering Petal Lure w/ my back2mac -but ended up w/ high strung instead.
redface.gif
I really liked Petal Lure. It is sheer and glossy but with color. I have never tried their l/s but so far, I am really happy with it.
You should call your local MAC counter and see if they have the class. I was talking to one of the MA's and she remembered me from back in January when she did my make-up for a work function. She started telling me about the seminar and I decided to sign up. I will let you all know how it goes.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Ah, you're beginning to know me well.
biggrin.gif
Its great. I feel like all of you are my friends. Did you end up getting the moroccan belts?

Latest posts

Back